If you had to choose,

Morning sickness for sure!! I can handle sore boobs..and the occasional headache, but throwing up and feeling nausious, YUCK!! I have heard the first trimester tiredness is a bear to deal with as well. not looking forward to that unless its during the summer when I can sleep my world away!!

morning sickness, low chance for headaches anyway I think as I have neeeever headaches

but I am quite bad at handling nausea so ...

Sickness. Defo. I HATE feeling sick with a passion so I could deal with everything but.

My first thought was MS, but that lasts what .. 12/14 weeks!! I think i'll go for stretchmarks instead, i can live with the MS in knowing its temporary but permanent stretchmarks now way pedro!! :lol:

My first thought was MS, but that lasts what .. 12/14 weeks!! I think i'll go for stretchmarks instead, i can live with the MS in knowing its temporary but permanent stretchmarks now way pedro!! :lol:

Exactly how I came to my choice. lol I'm screwed b though...my whole family got them:cry:

i would say heartburn but sickness isnt nice either.x

As horrible as my morning sickness was the first time around, I'd have to say stretch marks cause they are ugly and never go away :(

For me the itch! I dont have a clue what causes it but when im pregnant I get itchy, mainly over bump and back but also on legs and its bloody awful:nope:
Ive had bad sickness but meds controlled it ditto ranitidine for heartburn, no stretchies yet:thumbup:

Okay ladies, am I really the first to say it?! Constipation!! Lol I have a good prenatal now where that's not so much an issue and I barely got stretch marks with my son so probably the weight gain itself is my least favorite symptom!!! I'm terribly self conscious and insecure about that to begin with and though I know my hubby absolutely adores my body. I would like to skip the crying while looking in the mirror and having to get on a scale every damn dr appt!!!

I've never been pregnant, but I already know which symptom I'd most like to get away with ... number 1 - morning sickness!

I feel mildly nauseous every day anyway, as a result of my inflammatory bowel disease, and I can deal with this, but it would be terrible with full-blown nausea and being sick. There's no worse feeling, in my opinion! I do wonder if my disease will make it even worse as well, which is not something I spend too long thinking about I must say.

I'm truly hoping that by some miracle I'll only get it mildly or not at all.

I have tons of stretchies from Emma and I don't think they are ugly at all. I'm a bit offended by some of the comments about stretchmarks. They are marks of love and an amazing reminder of the babies we carried and nurtured. I was sick my entire pregnancy with Emma to the point of hospitalization a few times. But even that wasn't all that bad. If I could get rid of one symptom/thing during pregnancy, it'd probably be my incredible fear of losing another baby. Everything else isn't important.

I had all day and ight sickness until 28 weeks with Chloe, ended up on meds and couldnt keep water down...... I think I'd like to give that a miss next time!

Defo the sickness...I just looked at my toothbrush and threw up. Hubby had to cook xmas dinner and I would say 80% landed in the loo later on.

Sickness!!
I wasnt sick at all with Bobby so was very lucky.I hate being sick so really hope I am as lucky with #2!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->