If you measured big throughout your pregnancy, did you end up delivering before 40 wk

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I am really anxious just like anyone and just wondering if maybe my little one will come a little early :) I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead and have been this entire time :) feel free to share your stories! Thanks!!

I've measured 1-2 weeks ahead all the time I've been pregnant with all 3. DS1 was 5 days OD and DS2 was 10 days OD.

im also measuring 2 weeks ahead :) by FH and on scans, because im measuring ahead on my scans my midwife said that if this continues ill be induced on or very close to my due date. they aren't really concerned 2/3 weeks either way on FH its more if baby is bigger/smaller on scans..
I don't have any previous births though so cant tell you any stories on if my baby came early just yet..
are you measuring bigger on scans or just on your stomach? x

Not for me :( I consistently measured 2-3 weeks ahead on FH with DD and she arrived at 41weeks

I've also measuring about 2-3 weeks big (in fundal height and scans) throughout my pregnancy. Last scan, LO was in the >95th% and the scan yesterday she was at 92nd%. Based on my doctor's LMP calculated due date, I should be 35 weeks (but I go by my own calculations using ovulation date). The ultrasound tech said that she would be surprised if I made it more than 2-3 more weeks. We'll see! Like the previous poster, this is my first baby, so I have no comparisons.

I was measuring 2-3 weeks ahead with ds, then at 36 weeks I was measuring 42( fundal height).
Waters burst at 36+5

I keep thinking about this. As ive always been 2 weeks ahead. Since 23 weeks when they started measuring. I had my apt on Tuesday at 37+2 weeks and I measured 40.
She also said id be very surprised if I went passed my due date and maybe even be prepared for an early arrival. I kinda wish she hadn't said it coz it got my hopes up, previously ive been telling myself he will be late so that if he comes any earlier it will be a bonus.

I measured 3 weeks ahead with my second and she came right on her due date.

With my first I measured right on with my dates and he came 2 weeks early.

Good luck :)

I measured 5-6 weeks ahead from 26 weeks with my 2nd and he was 7 days late. My 2 girls I was spot on and they were both late (1st was 11 days, 2nd was 8 days) This baby I was measuring 31 weeks at my 26 week check and I have no doubt that I will be over due again x

I am really anxious just like anyone and just wondering if maybe my little one will come a little early :) I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead and have been this entire time :) feel free to share your stories! Thanks!!

Just thought, it might be worth asking this in the other groups of mummies who have already had their babies

Well geez! These stories do NOT get my hopes up haha! I'm just measuring ahead with my tummy! Not my scans. Those are right on. Well. My one was. Haven't had any others. I just want her here haha! I don't want her to go overdue because my daughters birthday is the 26 and I don't want to jip her of her special day! I had a miscarriage on July 18 last year so I think it would be very symbolic if she were born that day! We shall see <3

Im feeling the same after a similar status update on facebook. My last scan was ahead too tho. Guess we just have to sit and wait it out... :/

I measured two weeks ahead at most appointments and he was born at exactly 40 weeks (I now have two sons who were born on their due date, two early and one who was 2 weeks overdue) xx

I was always right on target with my FH or a couple of times just behind and had DD a day before her EDD. My sister measured 1-2 weeks ahead all the way through and kept being told she'd have a big baby; she had him 5 days OD and he was an average size (3.5kg), but just slightly longer (54cm).

Geez lol. There go my hopes of having an early baby haha!! I was so excited to be measuring ahead xD oh well! She will come when she is ready!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->