If Your Baby Has Colic You Must Try This!!

Louisa K

Reaction score
Louis has been really suffering from terrible colic for the past two weeks.. He was constantly crying and we were really struggling to bring up his wind which must of been hurting his little belly... Anyway I mentioned it to the HV who said to try DR BROWNS anti colic bottles..

Oh my god..

In one day he went from crying all day and all night back to a happy little baby...

I wasn't sure they would work but they really did, just sent OH out to buy another 4 bottles.. :happydance:

They are expensive but worth every penny.. We actually slept from 11pm til 5am.. The most sleep we've had in weeks!!

I had to share asap, I would deffo recommend them to any mummy who's baby is suffering from colic..

Wow thank you for that lol I dont know if Max has gas or colic right now hes only 4 weeks old

But when he wakes up screaming and clenching his fists and kicking im thinking its colic so we bought him gripe water which seems to work but I dont want his lil tummy getting used to getting help from mr.grip water lol

Louis has been really suffering from terrible colic for the past two weeks.. He was constantly crying and we were really struggling to bring up his wind which must of been hurting his little belly... Anyway I mentioned it to the HV who said to try DR BROWNS anti colic bottles..

Oh my god..

In one day he went from crying all day and all night back to a happy little baby...

I wasn't sure they would work but they really did, just sent OH out to buy another 4 bottles.. :happydance:

They are expensive but worth every penny.. We actually slept from 11pm til 5am.. The most sleep we've had in weeks!!

I had to share asap, I would deffo recommend them to any mummy who's baby is suffering from colic..

I'm going to get some tomorrow in that case!!!!!!

i was really hoping this would help me untill i read it cos im breast feeding - damm :hissy: no good for me then xxx

totally agree with you louisa, i used avent with my LO for 9 weeks and it was a nightmare trying to get her wind up, i would be winding from feed to feed getting no rest, i switched to Dr Browns and ping all i need to do to wind her now is sit her up with her back straight and she is done...
i looooove these bottles and will be using them from the start if i have another baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->