If you're having back pain...

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
So I've been having consistent back pain over the last week...I was really worried. However, I went to see my chiropractor(he specializes in pregnancy and pediatric treatment), and he thankfully told me that the pain I was experiencing was round ligament pain. Which I usually get later in pregnancy. He said that women can experience it at any point in pregnancy, and the more kids you have the more prone you are to experiencing it. So even though I'm barely 6 weeks along he adjusted me, and I feel SO much better already!!

I want to encourage you mamas that if you start having these issues see a chiropractor who specializes in working with pregnant women! It's completely safe, and healthy for mama and baby!! It's a lifesaver. My chiropractor treated me through all my pregnancies so far and it's been amazing!

I second that! My chiropractor helped me with hip pain in my last two pregnancies, and with DS1, I got adjusted a few hours before going into labor, and it was the easiest birth so far! :thumbup:

Good to know. Thank god I have a very strong back due to Crossfit and Olympic weight lifting so that's one less issue. Lord knows I have enough lol

Good to know. Thank god I have a very strong back due to Crossfit and Olympic weight lifting so that's one less issue. Lord knows I have enough lol

This will def help you in your pregnancy. Unfortunately round ligament pain can hit anyone in pregnancy no matter the fitness level...it's all the hormones etc. My husband and I are both physically fit and workout on a daily basis, eat paleo etc...and this has hit me hard. Although I'm guessing it has everything to do with the fact that this is my 4th baby, which is proving to be VERY different than my 3rd baby! Lol!!
Thankfully my chiropractor is a miracle worker!!

This will def help you in your pregnancy. Unfortunately round ligament pain can hit anyone in pregnancy no matter the fitness level...it's all the hormones etc. My husband and I are both physically fit and workout on a daily basis, eat paleo etc...and this has hit me hard. Although I'm guessing it has everything to do with the fact that this is my 4th baby, which is proving to be VERY different than my 3rd baby! Lol!!
Thankfully my chiropractor is a miracle worker!!

Round ligament is the worst!!! I'm already feeling it in my side abdomen and it hurts whenever I move too quickly whereas my last pregnancies it was muchhhh later...good to know that the chiro can help!!! Thxs for sharing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->