If you're looking for a baby name, just ask my niece!

hans2009

Reaction score
My niece is 4 years old and not shy about the fact she wants us to have a baby girl (she even woke her mom up the other night asking why we were having a boy!) She is VERY unhappy about us having a boy but went ahead and named him anyway. And the name is....

Hick Megan Hanson!

I think we'll stick with Devin James, so if anyone else is interested, it's all yours! :haha:

:haha:. When I was expecting DD I was running names past DS (who was about 18 months at the time :haha:) and the only name he agreed to was Snowflake :dohh: :haha:

I'm beginning to feel like I'll never figure out a name so it may just come to that!

:haha:. When I was expecting DD I was running names past DS (who was about 18 months at the time :haha:) and the only name he agreed to was Snowflake :dohh: :haha:

Snowflake :haha: I love what little ones come up with! My cousins son wanted to name his sister Taller because his mom told him that she was taller than he was when he was born!

I'm beginning to feel like I'll never figure out a name so it may just come to that!

Hick Megan is all yours :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->