ikea's children' tent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marie000

Reaction score
Anyone have the ikea tent shaped like a circus tent? (or the castle) How easily does it fold for storage?

I will be getting the castle for my lo for sure, but I am thinking of getting the circus tent for one of her little friend. What worries me is that the friend in question lives in a small apartment. I know her mom wont be able to leave the tent up permanently. Would it be practical to fold it up every time?

Or would I be better off with their square tent? (the one that can connect to a tunnel?)

I have the Circus one. It's not a 'pop up' tent. I don't tend to take it down but it's only a few poles so i should imagine it would be very easy to fold up and take down x

Yeah its poled but its pretty easy to take up and down and seriously quite strong!

Are these the ones that are big? Looking for something for a 4 and 6 year old

I have it and it is brilliant but pretty big.

Although it's not hard to put up, I'm not sure I could be bothered with the faff all the time.

My in laws have the pop up one that fits with the tunnel (although they don't have the tunnel). My wee one loves it, especially as it has holes she can post things through.

Sorry to hijack this thread but if you check out this playhouse

https://www.prezzybox.com/pop-up-mega-mansion.aspx.

It's a fab size and folds up into a circle less than a metre wide. Very easy to pop up and with a bit of practise down 😉 We have it about four years now and it's still going strong. I would highly recommend it.

Sorry to hijack this thread but if you check out this playhouse

https://www.prezzybox.com/pop-up-mega-mansion.aspx.

It's a fab size and folds up into a circle less than a metre wide. Very easy to pop up and with a bit of practise down 😉 We have it about four years now and it's still going strong. I would highly recommend it.
Looks perfect thank-you 😃

we have the circus tent permanently up in our hallway lol. Its plenty big for my huge kids (plus dog, dollies, footballs etc..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"