I'll expect a telling off for googling this..

S

Serene123

I couldn't wait untill I see my midwife on tuesday so I googled about my cervix feeling like a pinching. I then come accross a webpage that says it's a sign of cervical cancer. Apart from that the only things I can find on it are women over 35 weeks pregnant. I should stop worrying so much huh? Anyone else around 20-30 weeks felt this? It only happens once every so often but I get afraid that if I'm going to move I'll break something down there? :blush:

:hugs: Dont googles medical things :hugs:

toriaaaaTRASH pinching is normal bup is growing, uterus is stretching bound to feel tightness and pitching to a certain point as long as its not actual contractions

And as me Mum a Nurse Practitioner tells me ""I lil medical knowledge is a dangerous thing with an over active imagination!!!""

yep yep that me let me read what something might be and I start worrying LOL

Yeah, I just did something stupider and read about some woman that felt pinching on and off for a week at 20WK and then gave birth and her baby died after 45 minutes. :( I regret googling it now

we constantly worries over every new pinch or tuck..and wonder is that normal

best rule of thumb if it gets uncomfortable enough it really brothers you..call your physician and let them check it out....better to be reassured that to worry your self to a frazzle.

opps that should be ...better to be reassured than to worry your self to a frazzle

Stay away from Google woman!! lol

Pinching is normal BUT have it checked out when you see your MW if its sending you VERY concerned book into see GP soon just for peace of mind.

I was going to say the same - never Google for medical issues *hypocrite lol*. I remember when I was getting terrible headaches a while ago which turned out to be just blocked sinus and another time recently when I had a sprained joint between breast bone and rib.

I was Googling and found brain tumors, heart problems.. and it made me a nervous wreck!

It's VERY normal to be sore during pregnancy, don't let it worry you.

Ive had all sorts of new pains n niggles down there as times went on. Stay away from google!! lol

google is leathel hun, trust me it can be normal, but see your mw or GP if your worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->