I'm 10 weeks and already popped. Is that possible??

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
This is my second but I've had two people commented on my bump. I couldn't beleive it. I know I'm bloated but 10 weeks has to be too early for an actual bump? I have noticed my pants were tight at work. Again figured it was bloating.

And it's high too so I know it's not baby. I don't know what's going on with my guts.

Anyone else actually have a bump this early?

Yesterday i looked so big! Figured it was just bloat though.... X

I was just reading something on baby center that said when they polled their readers, first time moms said they popped between 12-18 weeks, while 2nd (or more) time moms said they popped betweem 8-18 weeks. So it's very possible!

I think you're lucky! I just look like I've had too many brownies...:wacko:

Oh I'm popped since 10 weeks Hun! Not bloat I have a jelly belly already so bloat usually makes that obvious this is diff!
The bottom of my stomach is rock hard and even standing u can see the round mess of it! Tbh I'm nearly convinced I could be further I've popped that quick x

Could be bloating and constipation?

I looked 5 months preggo yesterday (and Im only 7w) -- but after a good *ahem* bathroom break -- all is back normal :winkwink:

I'm DEFINITELY showing already. And have been for 2 weeks which is insane. I blame it on the fact that there are 2!

I had a pretty round belly before getting pregnant but was able to suck it in or disguise it with clothing....now it's just out there and I look about 7 months pregnant lol

Glad I'm not alone. It's definitely not just bloating or constipation. It looks different than that and feels different. I can't suck it in! I think my uterus is growing and all my guts are moving around, getting out of the way. I was just really surprised to see it so early.

I have literally been able to feel my uterus for a week and I'm only 6 weeks now! I just delivered in December though, so don't know if it's because my pregnancies are so close together. I have a small bump now.

I was showing from very early on... it was actually a sign to me that i was pregnant (found out at 6 weeks) I look massive now considering its my 1st and i'm on week 17 i feel like babys going to be huge!!
x

I did feel like my belly just flopped when I got the positive pregnancy test! Right there and then my belly felt giggly! So now at 10 weeks I'm just that min bigger. I swear I didn't pop until at least 18 weeks.

I've popped earlier with each pregnancy. This is number 5. I'm now six weeks and my tummy is huge. I don't feel at all bloated. I thought I'd show a little later this time around as I had a tummy tuck last year thinking I wouldn't have any more. My tummy is normally concave and tight, but definitely looks pregnant at the moment!

I've been showing for a couple of weeks. At least that's when I couldn't suck my bloat in anymore. I have an almost flat stomach normally, so maybe that is why. But I'm 5 9 so I thought I wouldn't show for a while. False, everyone keeps talking about how cute my bump is. I feel like I'm going to be HUGE by the end. I hoped I would show early but wasn't prepared the first time my stomach felt smashed when bending over. Now, even my comfy scrub pants for work are NOT comfy AT ALL!

last pregnancy which was my second i had a little bump by about 8/9 weeks im about 7 now and can see a little 1 lol xxxxx

It may be a combination of bloat and bump...I would like to also say that people who say, "the baby is too small for you to be showing" are totally ignoring the fact that your uterus is growing, and has doubled in size by week 6 or so...I really hate when people say that you can't be showing, when really you can be.

I seem to get bigger as the day goes on, but def small bump already, I am 10wks with no 2 aswell. I am wearing baggy clothes to hide it but not sure how much longer. Didnt look preg first time til about 4-5mths so shocked to be big already. Oh well not much longer till we tell folk and i can embrace the bump! x:thumbup:

It may be a combination of bloat and bump...I would like to also say that people who say, "the baby is too small for you to be showing" are totally ignoring the fact that your uterus is growing, and has doubled in size by week 6 or so...I really hate when people say that you can't be showing, when really you can be.

This ^^

Our troll may only be about 2" long, but my uterus is the size of a ruddy grapefruit - how people expect that to not show is odd to me.

Well I'm only 7 weeks, but I'm in MAT clothes and work colleagues are already asking if I am pregnant :doh:

The midwife tells me that it just all pops out second time - like blowing up a balloon - once it's been up once it doesn't take as much effort to do it again lol!

Have you had your first ultrasound yet?

I don't want to scare the pants off you but I popped at 8-9 weeks and it was a double bump :rofl:

I have been noticeably for a few weeks now, i always was tiny though so think people have noticed a lot quicker.. my regular customers have just come out and asked me when i'm due which shook me up a bit!!

So i've taken to wearing baggy tops until i want to actively tell people!

I can't fit into any jeans or bras anymore, and i know it may be partially bloat but there is definitely a defined bump coming up already.. even when i'm laid down in bed on a morning i can see it and hubby has said he has noticed it for a few weeks now!

I think everyone has a different experience.. i think because i am only 5'4 and small i may have shown quicker than some.. but i am very good at hiding it under baggy clothes for now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->