I'm 2DPO - What were your earliest symtoms at this point??

ajp

Reaction score
I am newly married and would love it if I am pregnant this month but am trying not to read too much into it or get too excited yet..

We've had sex September 6 & 7 - cycle days 9 and 10.

I know I ovulated either September 7 or 8. So here's where I'm not sure if I am getting too excited.

September 8 I had extreme nausea and was puking for most of the day. TMI - but I also had extreme bouts of diarrhea.

September 9 (~1 DPO) - Extreme heartburn on & off; Excessive discharge: clear, stringy, like I peed my pants; Gassy; Bloated

September 10 (~2 DPO) - Excessive discharge: clear, stringy, like I peed my pants; Gassy; Bloated; Nausea; Tired

Have any of you ladies every experienced early symptoms like this before or is my mind just going crazy??

Thanks! : )

I think thats too early to get symptons?

Wish you luck and hope you get ur bfp :dust:

I am newly married and would love it if I am pregnant this month but am trying not to read too much into it or get too excited yet..

We've had sex September 6 & 7 - cycle days 9 and 10.

I know I ovulated either September 7 or 8. So here's where I'm not sure if I am getting too excited.

September 8 I had extreme nausea and was puking for most of the day. TMI - but I also had extreme bouts of diarrhea.

September 9 (~1 DPO) - Extreme heartburn on & off; Excessive discharge: clear, stringy, like I peed my pants; Gassy; Bloated

September 10 (~2 DPO) - Excessive discharge: clear, stringy, like I peed my pants; Gassy; Bloated; Nausea; Tired

Have any of you ladies every experienced early symptoms like this before or is my mind just going crazy??

Thanks! : )

not to sure....i ovulated on 8/31 :sex: that night before OH went to cali and started having extreme nausea on 9/6 as well as fatigue...back aches...gas..bloat...and eating an entire kitchen (and i was going to try so hard to lose weight while he was gone..lol)...and i read lots of other women experiencing really early symptoms..so i guess its possible....

Thanks ladies. I know symptoms this early are highly unlikely but I keep reading of other women who got mild symptoms this early as well...

So I'm playing tug of war with letting my hopes get to high - ha!

Sorry hun, its way too early. :) Hormonal shifts would not occur until after implantation, 6-10 DPO on average and even then it can take days or even weeks for hormones to kick in and start causing morning sickness. Increase/decrease in appetite, fatigue, funny sensations in the abdomen, increased CM, increased urination, and sore boobs are reported sometimes around a week or two after ovulation, but even that is questioned by some medical professionals. But I think it's possible! Just not one or two days after, IMHO.

On another note, omg you're pretty. You remind me of Margaret O'Brien. :)

I think it's too early for actual pregnancy symptoms. It is possible to get mild symptoms after ovulation because of the rise in progesterone, which occurs every cycle whether or not the egg is fertilized. This is what causes your BBT to rise after ovulation and can also cause other symptoms such as cramping and tender boobs. When we are TTC we are much more aware of these changes and can read more into them. If you have been on the pill, then you are likely to be much more sensitive to these hormonal changes and it's normal to get 'pregnancy' symptoms for the first few months after coming off the pill.

From all the research that I have done, it's not really possible to get actual pregnancy symptoms until after implantation at the very earliest as a previous poster has said. Doesn't stop me googling e.g. 'cramping at 2 dpo' every single month though! LOL. There are always some women who swear that they have had very early symptoms but I think a quick look around TTC boards will quickly show you that the vast majority of women get symptoms that are unrelated to later getting a BFP. The month that I got pregnant on my first I had no symptoms until 14 dpo.

I know for a fact early symptoms are very possible. With my last baby, I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday, by Wednesday had implantation cramps and spotting, Thursday started the headaches, heartburn etc. I wasn't symptom spotting, I was experiencing symptoms! So it can happen early for some women....I'm thinking it happens more frequently with those of us that have had previous pregnancies though. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->