I'm A Celeb 2014

J

Jade--x

Anyone know when it's going to be on this year?

I thought by now most years there was normally the teaser trailers and rumours of who would be going in and stuff but I have literally seen nothing! I can't remember what date it started last year either but I thought it was around the end of October (could be wrong though!)

usually starts Nov sort of time. once x factor finishes (dunno when that is as dont watch it)...

just found this:

https://m.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/...-11-early-jungle-rumours.html#~oSLSrwznfbUhc7

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/what-im-celebrity-2014-start-4475680

They've confirmed a start date - Sunday 16th. Just hope the rumours about who's said to be going in aren't true or I don't think I'll bother this year!

Carmel from Hollyoaks has been confirmed and so has Gemma Collins from TOWIE.

Someone else has too.

If that vile girl from in the news goes in (have no idea of her name) then I may opt out this year, she deserves no air time at all :grr:

Oh god please dont say josie cunningham is going in?! Will not watch if she does :growlmad:

I second not watching if she's going in! There's been a few confirmed so far - Gemma Collins, Melanie Sykes, Vicki Michelle, Tinchy Stryder, Craig Charles, Nadia Forde and Carl Fogarty

She was an actress in 'ello 'ello apparently. A bit before my time Ive never seen it :haha:

How rude was tinchy there please!! Refusing to give up his bed after saying she could have it I'd have probably been pissed off if I seen that like kendra was! I think he's going to be a dodgy character, and I think Gemma would have me mentally drained he's mood is like a roller-coaster I'm gutted she's going though would have been good to watch x

Craig Charles has just left too. Apparently his brother died of a heart attack. So sad! I quite liked him too, probably because I recognise him most.

edwina currie is going in... i swear shes been on before though?
also some jack guy ive never heard of x

Just seen this on my Twitter. Jake Quickenden has gone in - The one from this years x factor that likes to get his clothes off. Edwina Curry was on Strictly Come Dancing but I don't think she ever did I'm A Celeb (could be wrong though I couldn't even tell you who was in there last year, even though I watched it!)

I'm a little bored of it this year already! I think I fell asleep half way through last nights so I didn't even watch it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->