I'm a celebrity get me out of here !!

willowtree

Mum and Expecting
Reaction score
Starts this coming sunday at 9 pm on itv ...i so cant wait for this programme to start i love it,but i'm wondering if i'll be able to watch them eating all those bugs and nasty things without throwing up whilst being pregnant ..will anyone else be watching the show? :flower:

I probably will, I love it! :D I wonder who is going in this year

I dont know :( i have tried searching the net lol ..but ive come across so far is ...Jedward, anthony cotton ( sean in corrie ) mark wright who ever he is, allison ross and isobel scott who ever them are also ...but these are just rumours so probs aint true lol x

Part of the excitement is watching launch night, it's always exciting to see who is going in, but I prefer it once they're all in and the bushtucker trials start. :D

Freddie starr and Lorraine chase are rumoured to be going in too.

Inside soap mentioned natalie cassidy :)

Mark Wright is definitely going to be in it (he's from TOWIE) he pretty much confirmed it on twitter x

i've heard that the girl off the real hustle is going in so that'll boost the male viewings no doubt!!!!

Heres the line up
https://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/celebrities/

Dougie <3
Times must be hard, they're everywhere just now. Don't normally watch but I do still have a soft spot for those McFly boys :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->