I'm a danger to myself

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Anyone else accident prone? You should see my legs they are full of bruises from running into things. Im constantly tripping over my own feet. Then yesterday we were fishing off the dock and I triped and went for a swim. I didnt hit my belly or anything but I was soaked head to toe. Im thinking I shouldnt be allowed to leave the house.

Lol. I fell head over heals quite spectacularly the other day. Thankfully too early for it to hurt bump but I sympathize. I think pregnancy tends to throw you off balance because things in your body are changing.

I'm naturally a big klutz, but being pregnant has somehow balanced me! I've only tripped once! I've stumbled a few times, and still run into things though.

within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy I slipped on the ice and fell 3 times, one of which was at the end of winter and there was literally only one patch of ice in my work parking lot. Since then though (knock on wood) I have been quite stable, other than the occasional stumble (but no falls)

1st pregnancy I was massively clumsy. Spacial awareness isn't a strong skill of mine, but I stopped wearing heels well before a bump appeared! I would trip everywhere. This time my balance is great, though I can't wear heels because it doesn't help the varicose veins :dohh:

Pregnancy always knocks me off kilter. I'm forever stumbling or walking into things, I look like I'm drunk most of the time haha. I gave up carrying my son because I couldn't keep myself upright! Luckily, I've managed to chuck myself (or him) onto something soft each time so far. We have taken to going down the stairs on our bums, and up them on all fours. I started to balance out in third tri with my boy, hoping I will with this one too

Yuuuup. I thought I was a klutz before, but no. Whenever I bump my funny bone on something (which is NOT funny) or hit something else on some other random object, hubby laughs. I do admit I am a little bit scatterbrained as of late.

Last week husband was in shower and I was brushing teeth he asked for a new bar of soap I gave it to him turned around to spit out and walked into the litter box so hard I still have a bruise. VERY lucky I did not jam toothbrush up against window!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->