i'm a newbie and really worried!! :(

tylerdean04

mummyandmummy2b!!
Reaction score
hi there everyone! My name is Tracy and i have just joined today...I have a 4yr old little boy and am currently 5-6wks pregnant with my 2nd. I had a miscarriage 4months ago so extremely worried about this preg. I have an internal scan 2moro and was just wandering if nebody cud tell me is this safe? I thought there was risks? And also is thick discharge normal? I'm also experiencing a stitch like pain on my right side? Any suggestions? I'm sooo scared plz help?! Hope to hear bk soon Tracy xxxxx

Congratulations, and Welcome to BnB! An internal scan is safe, and the best way to calculate your due date at this early stage. And lots of discharge is normal too, as you are building up a mucous plug. Sorry if TMI, but my excess CM still hasn't stopped... you may need to get used to it! Enjoy the forums!

hiya hun :hugs: i also had a mc this yr in march and im very very scared with this pregnancy,but so far so good :) this wil b my first,ive also had lots of cm as ealry as few days past O, also earlier on i had lots of cramping, but its all normal, i had an early scan at 8wk and saw HB :)

mine was internal aswell, i didnt really want one, but they are safe, it doesnt go in ur womb,just to the top hun, if ur 5wk then u may only see sac till 6wk when u can see HB etc......but dont worry either way, if ur just few wk, they will see u again few wk later to make sure all is ok :) :hugs:

welcome :) and congrats :) dont be scared, stay positive :)

:wave: Welcome to BnB! I hope your scan went well :hugs:

welcome to bnb! and stay postive! congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->