I'm a NTNP forum newbie....

Claire300

Mum to 2 lovely boys!
Reaction score
We've decided to NTNP, but if I'm honest I think we'll be leaning towards TTC (I've already downloaded an ovulation dates app onto my phone....!) so wanted to say hello!

Hi Claire!! You sound just like me when I was TTC:) I tried to play it off to my husband that we were NTNP but I couldn't help but do my homework and get my dates down. He was shocked when I got pregnant so fast. I would love to start figuring my dates now for when we start trying again but I am breastfeeding and have no period.... AHHHH this control freak is losing it lol

I'm new too :flower:

So is anybody currently NTNP? We started 3 weeks ago. I fell on my 2nd cycle with my first and we did the same thing, NTNP. Hoping it's quick this time round too x

I'm new too :flower:

So is anybody currently NTNP? We started 3 weeks ago. I fell on my 2nd cycle with my first and we did the same thing, NTNP. Hoping it's quick this time round too x

me :wave: we started about 4 weeks ago but im still waitting for my 1st period after coming off marina coil in august im also hoping it wont take long i fell with my first on my 2nd cycle too:happydance: and i also fell in my 4th cycle with my second so im hoping it wont take long as they say 3rd time lucky :haha:

me :wave: we started about 4 weeks ago but im still waitting for my 1st period after coming off marina coil in august im also hoping it wont take long i fell with my first on my 2nd cycle too:happydance: and i also fell in my 4th cycle with my second so im hoping it wont take long as they say 3rd time lucky :haha:

:happydance: oooh good luck hun. I shall keep an eye out for a BFP from you :winkwink:

I'm new too! Actually came across this site because I am late now for 4days with cramps and took a test, saw a faint bfp and I have no clue how this all works so I started looking for answers. Alil about me, we were trying before my husband deployed to iraq and it didnt happen, and still didnt happen on his 2 week leave. But when he came home we came to the realization we liked our lives this way so we are for sure NTNP. We both love kids and do really well with them, and by no means do we NOT want one, we are just enjoying our lives as is! So this morning after being late 4 days now (i am never late) with cramps and knowing what that could mean, oh did I mention breast soreness, I took a cheap ept. either way im happy. sorry I couldn't post pics of my result but ill take another in a couple days and post one then if its the same. i just don't know what to think and i would like to know asap! so any advice or opinions are welcome!

Hi!
I'm new too!
When i got pregnant with my first, I was TTC and the hubby thought we were NTNP.
This time, basically the same thing :p

Good luck!!

Went to the store today and took a cb test (right before rushing out the door for our road trip!) and got a bfp again. now we're are definitely sure!:happydance:

Attachments

• Sep 30th 2011 BFP.jpg
    Sep 30th 2011 BFP.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies, I'm new too!

Congrats hooahwifey on your BFP!

Went to the store today and took a cb test (right before rushing out the door for our road trip!) and got a bfp again. now we're are definitely sure!:happydance:

Yay, congratulations hooahwifey :wohoo:

I got my :bfp: yesterday :happydance: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Ahhh, the BFP's are making me really broody! :happydance: Congrats ladies! :happydance:
This will be my 1st month officially NTNP (who am I kidding - TTC!) so will have to see how it goes but hoping it will be quick like the 1st.
On another note, it's my baby boy's 1st birthday tomorrow!:cake: The year has flown by, can't believe he's almost 1!

I am new too! I fewl the same way, I feel like NTNP is going to be very hard for me..haha

I flit between teh TTC and NTNP forum however I think I am closer to TTC.

It's my first fertile day today so OH is on stand by!

I feel like a silly little school girl :winkwink: but am very excited!

Ah lots of BFP's. Congratulations ladies x

Unfortunately mine was a chemical. That was the 1st mth of NTNP so hopefully I'll get a sticky bean soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->