I'm a terrible Mum

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
:cry:

Feeling totally shite. My baby is poorly yet again. She has a temp of 39 C. And has woken up in the night for the first time in months.

It's totally crap because it's my fault. I've had this god awful cold since friday and now Caitlyn has got it :cry:

Some might say it's cause i didn't breast feed her. But right now all i can think is that she needs a better mummy. Poor baby girl

It's not your fault at all, there are so many bugs going around.. you can't help it. Don't blame yourself! look how happy she looks in her little pics, that says it all..:hugs:

Some might say it's cause i didn't breast feed her. But right now all i can think is that she needs a better mummy. Poor baby girl

Dont even let yourself say that. There are BF babies who get sick with every kind of illness too... It has nothing to do with that.

You are a good mum, we live in a day with lots of super bugs and it is much too difficult to not get sick.

She will be fine and she will can immunities to colds by getting this one.

You're not a bad mum at all hun! You can't keep babies from getting sick!! :hugs::hugs:

Babies do get sick!! Even BF ones. You are not a bad mom at all :hugs: Hope you and Caitlyn both feel better soon

:hugs: BF babies can get sick too hun even more then bottle fed ;)
So dont worry about that ;) I hope she feels better soon! There is alot going around at the moment!

:hug: Don't be so hard on yourself. All babies can get sick no matter what way you feed them.

dont be stupid amy, you are a brill mum to caitlyn. It cant be helped that she's poorly, so many bugs going round at the mo. :hugs:

ur not a bad mum hun. i just sent u a message asking how caitlyn was x

dont ever think the reason shes ill is beacuse she wasnt BF cause u know its not true (look at Jack hes been ill a few times to)

ur a great mummy chin up hun and im here if u need me :hug:

Darlin, have a look at this board and count how many other people have put that their LO is sick. Lots. BF and FF babies. Its the time of year, not you hun.

I hope you're both feeling better soon, but you're not a bad mum, not at all.

hun it is definitely not your fault, you do a fab job and that fact you care enough to blame yourself shows just how much you love and care for your daughter.
Everyone is ill, i am full of a cough and cold and i have given it to Annabelle i was almost crying yesterday everytime she did a little cough cos i blamed myself but u cant lock yourself away from you baby, just think of it as you are building her her immune system i dont think it makes a difference bottle or formula fed hun

big hugs

Lou
xxx

Thank you :oops:

Felt like a total failure last night,

Caitlyn's temp is normal this morning but she's very grumpy and her throat seems to be hurting her. I hope she doesn't get this as bad as i have, i still feel terrible and i got it last friday :(

Thanks again, i am eternally grateful for you kind words xxx

ur not a crap mummy. these things will happen! just take care of her. i know its horrible when ur baby is ill. My little one was ill for few days and its horrible coz theyre helpless. get some calpol or sumin and please dont beat urself up. your doing great x

its not your fault hun there going to get ill, there is sooo many people ill at the moment me and charlie are ill too xxxx

:hug: You're a wonderful mum!! Don't feel bad - you can't help getting ill, and it's not such a bad thing for them either to be exposed to a few bugs. I've made Sam ill too so don't worry about the breastfeeding either!! x

:hug: Everyone is getting a bug these days, don't think it's your fault for a second! The only thing you're guilty of is being a fantastic mama :hugs:
Hope she gets better!

:hug:... well those people who would say that she has a cold because you didn't breastfeed her would be wrong... Alexa is a bf baby, and she had a bad cold over Christmas-and I think it is coming back now... You are doing fine :hug:

Aww hun its not your fault :hugs:

And if anyone even thought that she got poorly because she wasnt BF let alone said it out loud id tell em to jump back on their broomstick and piss off

now don't be silly... you are a super mum. it's that time of year..... they're babies, they get sick, but they get better darling. don't be hard on yourself. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->