I'm a terrible Mum

Amy your anything but a terrible mum. That little girl is your world and any one can see that.

We all feel like rubbish when they get ill but the truth is we can protect them from everything forever and if we could we would be doing nothing for their imune systems.

Dont beat yourself up hun

Xx

I echo everyone else :hugs:

Get well soon girls xxxxxx

ps we have the same in our house from monday last week :hissy: we all have sore throats, coughs, runny noses, headahes, aches/pains :( So can sympathise totally, its no fun being sick and then having to forget about yourself and tend to sick little ones so big hugs :hugs:

xx

:hugs: oh amy your a wonderful mum! and your doing a fab-tastic job with caitlyn, hope she feels better soon, remember babies get sick, bf or ff :hugs: x x x

Some might say it's cause i didn't breast feed her. But right now all i can think is that she needs a better mummy. Poor baby girl

Dont even let yourself say that. There are BF babies who get sick with every kind of illness too... It has nothing to do with that.

You are a good mum, we live in a day with lots of super bugs and it is much too difficult to not get sick.

She will be fine and she will can immunities to colds by getting this one.
What Ryder said!!

Blimey hun who would say that to you? :shock:

My Caitlins rarely been ill only her reflux which both bottle and breast fed babies get and a bad cold off her Daddy! I'm never ill (apart from pregnant) & I was not BF I have a strong immune system & Moo seems to be the same as far as colds and sickness go!

I've seen Mums say 'so much for they aren't ill as much as FF babies' etc.

Don't be so hard on yourself - I know you beat yoruself up because you wanted to but you just can't any more hun :hugs:

Oh hun! Don't beat yourself up. Although I know we do, we always blame ourselves. Hope she gets better soon and you're a fabulous mummy! :hugs:

Babies get ill hun, and its NOTHING to do with BFing, anyone who tells you that needs a good smack in the mouth. I breastfed and Seth has had hundreds of colds.

Its nasty when shes poorly, but Im sure she'll turn herself round before you know it

:hugs:

xxx

Leo has had all sorts and he is breast fed. Babies on average get 8 cold in their first year so there was probably nothing you could have done about it. Hope she gets better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->