I'm actually sick of reduced fetal movements now

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
It's becoming a common occurrence! I was literally at the hospital 2 weeks ago after not feeling the baby move for hours and hours, got to the hospital, and he moves. Today I felt the baby move at 5am, once again at 7.15am and nothing since, guaranteed i go to hospital, and he will move again so I'm not rushing, but also my anxiety is kicking me that the once I will leave it, something will end up being wrong.

This is my FOURTH reduced movements and I'm only 36 weeks tomorrow. Please tell me others are in the same boat, with my first I only had one episode, with my second I had 3 and was induced there and then at 39+6, and this is the 4th time already at almost 36 weeks. I literally cannot go on like this, it's making me angry more than anything

You might have a quieter baby - I usually only feel my LO once or twice a day in the evenings. My first baby was constantly breakdancing in there so I never worried about him, but this baby has been super quiet! Does your baby have a pattern of moving at certain times of day? It’s always better to be safe than sorry, but you might just have a chill baby :haha:

Do you have a doppler to use? That way you could hear his HB at the very least if hes not moving much.

When I dont feel bee, i pay attention because i know s(he) loves to have their hands by their face and be tummy to my back (thus reduces movement). I usually feel right in the morning, random in the day but not much of anything, and then as I'm trying to sleep. It's all arms and turning. No kicking like my other 3!

This baby is my most active! He usually goes for gold kicking all day every day, even all night, so when he goes quiet, I really do notice! I've had a few movements since but it's not the usual 10 movements an hour they recommend now. I do use my doppler now and again to check, but my doppler cant be very good, it was okay in the early days but now it seems to show his heartbeat dipping which is worrying, only to then be monitored and his heart rate is steady ](*,)

Has his movements picked up hun?
Always better to be safe than sorry, it’s better to go get checked and him start bouncing all over than to leave it and something go wrong.
Xx

This is also my most active baby, when he goes quiet I usually have something sugary and give him a little nudge and he starts to react back to me and moves for a while after that xx

I'm sure everything will be fine hun, but get checked if you're worried <3 x

Go get checked hon. It may be that he just doesnt have the room anymore to move much.
Tommy went quite alot the last week or so b4 I had him and on the monitor he didnt move so they made me drink lots of water. I also found eating ice lollies made him move. Didnt feel kicks toward the end just had knees and feet sticking out.
Try the ice lolly thing hon. Or if ure worried go get checked out?

Things picked up but I expect the same thing will happen again soon! I really think this little man is testing my patience :haha:

Did they check your amniotic fluids lately?
If fluid has gone down, u feel less movements.. that's what I was told

In recent weeks my fluid levels have gone from a 17 to a 13, but I'm still considered within the normal range?

Mine were at 4.5 on Thursday and still getting lots of movements. My fluids are being monitored every few days. Only reason I'm not induced is because I have a large max pocket measurement still and NST and BPP's a showing a happy healthy baby still.

In recent weeks my fluid levels have gone from a 17 to a 13, but I'm still considered within the normal range?
How do they check your fluid levels hun? X

Things picked up but I expect the same thing will happen again soon! I really think this little man is testing my patience :haha:

He really is hon. U have the patience of a saint. U deserve a medal. <3

Hows movements now hon? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"