I'm actually sick of reduced fetal movements now

Good days and bad days still ](*,)

This baby is my most active! He usually goes for gold kicking all day every day, even all night, so when he goes quiet, I really do notice! I've had a few movements since but it's not the usual 10 movements an hour they recommend now.

It's not about how many movements are normal, but what is normal for YOUR BABY. Use of a doppler is NOT recommended as you may hear a heartbeat even when baby is unwell. Hospitals want mothers to check on reduced movement as many times as it takes - even though most babies with reduced movement are fine, they want to notice when there is one who isn't.

This is a good read from the Royal College of Obstetricians: https://www.rcog.org.uk/globalasset...ancy/pi-your-babys-movements-in-pregnancy.pdf

@HLx It is normal for movements to slow down toward the end of pregnancy due to the lack of room inside your expanded uterus and size of baby. Also, some babies are just less active. This one for me has not been as active as his or hers big brothers were. I think it really depends on the baby! I'm sure all is fine love! Take it easy and relax because you are so so close to meeting your little man! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->