I'm addicted to spicy food!! I actually cant stop lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by xhannahxbanan, Aug 25, 2009.

1. xhannahxbanan

xhannahxbanan Baby Silver Due Sept! :)

I seriously can not stop craving spicy beef with hot chilli sauce from my fav thai resturant the woman even gave me a free pot and some chilli crackers haha cus she knew i was craving it.
    I wont eat anything unless its spicy werid! lol

2. jules22

jules22 Preggers :)

oh I'm right with you. The spicier the better! yummy!!! However, I have HORRIBLE heart burn I've got to take tons of meds just to calm it down.

Hopefully, once I start breast feeding I won't want it much anymore. Otherwise, I'm gonna have a sick baby on my hands!

3. Mitsuko

Mitsuko Are we there yet?

You should definitely enjoy your spicy food now that you still can. When you have heartburn, that will be a huge no-no... Well, unless you're willing to pay the price, ofc! ;)

4. tofupup

tofupup Well-Known Member

i HATE spicy... but it makes my baby move! so i eat it!

5. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

I love hot/spicey too: chili sauce, wassabi, lime pickle, curry, mustard, horseraddish sauce etc...

QT

6. KZD

KZD Well-Known Member

hmmm..you're gonna have a boy...lol! I have always had a sweet tooth which disappeared when I got pregnant...I only crave salty and spicy stuff

7. xhannahxbanan

xhannahxbanan Baby Silver Due Sept! :)

Yer I've got a feeling its going to be a boy were going to wait till its born to find out the sex though lol

8. ChubbyBunny

ChubbyBunny Baby #1!

Mmm the spicier the better!

9. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

Mmm I havent been able to get the smell of onion bhajis or the thought of them out of my head lately. I seem to smell them wherever I go!!! So I gave in today and bought a pack of them from Waitrose and I shall be deep frying them later on .... cant bloody wait!!! And there was me thinking that I hadnt had any cravings yet.. bring on the Bhajis!