I'm addicted to spicy food!! I actually cant stop lol

xhannahxbanan

Baby Silver Due Sept! :)
Reaction score
I seriously can not stop craving spicy beef with hot chilli sauce from my fav thai resturant the woman even gave me a free pot and some chilli crackers haha cus she knew i was craving it.
I wont eat anything unless its spicy werid! lol

oh I'm right with you. The spicier the better! yummy!!! However, I have HORRIBLE heart burn I've got to take tons of meds just to calm it down.

Hopefully, once I start breast feeding I won't want it much anymore. Otherwise, I'm gonna have a sick baby on my hands!

You should definitely enjoy your spicy food now that you still can. When you have heartburn, that will be a huge no-no... Well, unless you're willing to pay the price, ofc! ;)

i HATE spicy... but it makes my baby move! so i eat it!

I love hot/spicey too: chili sauce, wassabi, lime pickle, curry, mustard, horseraddish sauce etc...

QT

hmmm..you're gonna have a boy...lol! I have always had a sweet tooth which disappeared when I got pregnant...I only crave salty and spicy stuff

Yer I've got a feeling its going to be a boy were going to wait till its born to find out the sex though lol

Mmm I havent been able to get the smell of onion bhajis or the thought of them out of my head lately. I seem to smell them wherever I go!!! So I gave in today and bought a pack of them from Waitrose and I shall be deep frying them later on .... cant bloody wait!!! And there was me thinking that I hadnt had any cravings yet.. bring on the Bhajis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->