I'm afraid my bump/Tanner isn't growing.

Expecting1

Reaction score
It seems like I've been the same size for a few weeks now :| I've been taking weekly photos and I can't see a change. Am I being paranoid? Surely I can't NOTICE just 3 weeks of growth? My next MW appt is Wednesday :)

It's not uncommon to go a couple of weeks without changing much then suddenly one morning you wake and cannot get your maternity trousers on with the same button setting as the day before!

I have just blown up over the last 2 weeks after staying quite neat for ages. Overnight I couldn't shave my legs or get my socks on/off without sitting down.

I feel the same. I have a mw appt on wed too and really worried i am not going to measure 28 weeks. i just dont feel like i am big enough for 6 months!

I can't fathom I only have 10 weeks left I feel so small lol. He's been measuring good and all and I get that everyone's different but I feel small in a way, but then compared to my 'old' body I'm HUGE lol.
I just read the 30wk info on my app and its only a 1cm and 0.3lb difference between 29 and 30 so I feel a bit better. Then it's half a pound a week till about 38.

My bump has been looking the same for the past few weeks too. Every week at my doctor's appt I get measured and I'm right on track so I guess it's common to not notice much of a change 3rd tri. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Maybe it's cause I haven't seen my toes for a while so I can't use them as a form of measurement :haha: "hey honey I can only see my toe nails now.....aaannnddd they're gone" :haha:

i havent had a midwife appt since 22 weeks! its a horribly long wait and i just pray she is measuring ok. her kicks are getting stronger and more often so i have to assume that means she is getting bigger i just dont see a massive change in bump size!

We'll have to post updates on Wednesday JessyG :) I'm very much relying on His kicks to keep me sane lol I was told there'd be no more ultrasounds so the movement is really easing the sadness of not being able to see him (private scans aren't an option)

oh i know unless its medically necessary i wont be having any more scans either. I tried to convince my oh to have a growrh scan but he said if there was a problem we would get one through the nhs. I just thought i would be so much bigger by now considering i felt huge from about 20 weeks! yes will update you, feeling quite nervous.

I'm the same Hun. Take pics every week and my bump looks the same size from week 26 until now!

My mum was saying "You'll double by the baby shower and then you'll double again by august" that was about 24 weeks and I noticed I am bigger but I don't know how I can double by 16 June and then again within 8 weeks lol. But WOW 10 Weeks left tomorrow!!!!! It feels like there ins't much time for him to gain AT LEAST 5lb lol.

You'll notice that you may not actually grow much to look at, but you'll feel heavier and you'll feel more pressure. Baby is growing and gaining weight but they also may sit lower or even in your pelvis, so don't cause as much of a bump. I haven't changed much from about 30 weeks on either of my previous prgnancies - I just end up feeling like I'm expecting a litter! lol

Not much change in four weeks, however, as PP said, I feel more pressure and 'bigger' so guess something is happening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 3
you have such a lovely bump! I feel like my wee one is squishing everything up rather than pressure down low. is it normal to start the day feeling quite small and energetic but by 5pm feel like a whale cause this is how i feel most days?

What a lovely bump :D I noticed in the shower I had to lean my head forward to see my belly button instead of just looking down.... So unless he's sitting high and pushing the top out, I think I've found a way of measuring haha

you have such a lovely bump! I feel like my wee one is squishing everything up rather than pressure down low. is it normal to start the day feeling quite small and energetic but by 5pm feel like a whale cause this is how i feel most days?

Yup! Every morning I feel 'light' and come the end of the day I feel like I'm having triplets!

What a lovely bump :D I noticed in the shower I had to lean my head forward to see my belly button instead of just looking down.... So unless he's sitting high and pushing the top out, I think I've found a way of measuring haha

That's a great idea lol
I can still see my belly button without having to try and shift my bump!

me too although my belly button is almost completely flat now. looks well weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->