I'm afraid to orgasm

Skywalker

Reaction score
It's like the title says. In my previous pregnancy, even though I had a miscarriage before that one, the doctor said it was fine and totally safe to orgasm. Google says that too, except a few websites that say if you've ever had a miscarriage, you should refrain from having orgasms in the first trimester until getting cleared from your doctor. Now I'm waiting for my health coverage to kick in Feb 1st and I haven't been seen by a doctor yet, and I'm afraid to orgasm until I do see a doctor, because my pregnancy orgasms are like the difference between a squirt gun and a missile - they are sooooo much bigger and more powerful than when not pregnant and I even cramp a little afterwards, but never bleed thank God. My fiancé has a very big sex drive (I must admit, mine has taken a serious hit in this first trimester and I don't really mind it if he initiates it every other day or so, but I don't go looking for it, but it bothers me now if he tries to have sex with me every day or twice in one day) and this morning I told him I purposefully was going to refrain from having an orgasm, and I held myself back from having one. At this stage I don't feel deprived but I know as I got further along in my son's pregnancies, I started feeling more sexual desire, and I am probably going to get to that stage. Hopefully by then I've seen a dr who can tell me if I have the all clear this pregnancy, but do any of you experience massive, really powerful orgasms in pregnancy and so they freak you out, too? Lol, mine are so big that they border on being too much sensation for me to handle and I worry that the powerful contractions are going to hurt my baby or jostle something loose lol

I was like this in first pregnancy, I honestly remember paying for a private scan the same day through worry! Lol.
You should be fine x

I get the worst cramps afterwards too; have done with all my pregnancies! I've had Mc's too but wasn't aware I shouldn't orgasm? The cramps are scary though and I'm sure they start my labours, especially my last which was 36weeks. x

I had an irritable uterus in my last pregnancy really bad :( anything would tricker "contractions" especially sex ..... I was reassured it was perfectly safe but we can't help worrying 😌 I've noticed cramping even at this early stage too xxxxxxx

I had some brown discharge after the first time we had sex following BFP. Doctor said it was perfectly normal to have discharge or feel "bruised" on your cervix afterwards. She said that there's a lot more blood flow and sensitivity increases. After the brown discharge though I was told not to BD until seeing a doctor. Doctor cleared me right away though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->