im baaaaaack!!

valentinegirl

Reaction score
Hi there!! I was a member in 2011 while I was pregnant with my daughter! We're trying for a second so I decided to hop back on! I met one of my best friends on this site! We met after she had her little boy and she came to see me after delivery. How cool is that!? I'm hoping for the same fun experience! Looking for a friend in Nebraska but happy to meet anyone to walk thru the process with! Hit me up!! Oh and this weekend were hoping to conceive!!

Ignore the signature- trying to fix!

Welcome back! You were a bit after my time, but we're trying for #2 as well :) xx

Hi and welcome back good luck this weekend!!xx

Hi :hi:

I've recently returned to the boards since 2011 also!

I relied so much on the support and advice from everybody whilst I was pregnant with my ds in 2011 but found it difficult to cope after his birth so never came back on to share my birth story etc but am so pleased to back and doing lots of stalking whilst ttc #2 forgot how addictive these boards are!

:dust:

I'm a class of 2011-er too! I loved this forum when ttc and pregnant before and enjoying it again now too, although hoping I don't have an extended stay on the ttc board...! Wishing you girls lots of baby dust! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->