I'm baaaack!

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
Hello! I'm not sure how many ladies are still in this forum from when I left (back in August '08 I believe). I originally was set to TTC back in September of last year, and my anxiety came back full force, so we had to put TTC off for a while.

I've worked very hard and am now feeling much better, and am continuing my therapy for my anxiety. I've come to the realization that I don't have to put my life on hold because I have anxiety. We can have a baby whether I'm anxious or not (much less anxious now due to therapy). I'm off my antidepressant and feeling pretty good. Just another 2 weeks and I will be off my BCPs!! :dance:

I just wanted to say hi to all the ladies in the forum, hang in there, and I wish you good luck TTC! :hug:

Thanks Chris! I hope all is well for you! :hug:

Hey hun
Welcome back
Will see your around the forum xx

Welcome back!!
Im glad that your back on track and your doing well without your anti-depressants! thats excellent news, Congrats!!:happydance:
I hope that your WTT goes by quickly and yout TTC even quicker!

xxx

Welcome back, i KNEW i recognised your name :) This section has got pretty big since you left though so i sometimes lose track of everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->