Im baaack :) yasmin update!

Hotmum

Reaction score
Well its been forever since I posted last time hehe
for who doesnt know Yasmin is my 32 weeker ( Well they think she was a bit younger, more likely a 31 but well thats anotheeer story), 3 pounds of joy :)
she is 3 months and 2 weeks now (unbelivable haha)
10 pounds Huray! ( oh well, ppl still think she is a new baby since she is only 21 1\2 inches :dohh:)
but for me she is huuuge :)
and I will be honest i am 5"3 and dad is only 5"6, so yes, she will be short anyways
she is doing some terapy couple times a month to see her development and the doc told me couple days ago that she is acting in between her real and adjusted âge :happydance:

she is cooing, smilling, sucking her thomb, holding her head for a bit idk I think she is doing good

the reason i was off for sooo long is because she got the mono virus (nobody knows how) and it affected her liver, she was hospitalized for a week, was really hard seeing her with an iv again and all those wires, She came home couple weeks ago and was doing juuust fine, but this week she got a cold and some fever... Also the visiting nurse told me she thinks Yasmin is a little yellowish, and sadly tonight another fever :(
do you think it is her liver again?
should i bring her to er just to be in the safe side or wait till monday?

miss u all girls :blush:

not a premmie mam but popping in with :thumbup: ur both doing fantastic :dance:

Ps. When she breaths sounds like there is a cat inside her:O

really ? whys that ?

i really dont know :wacko:

she got a pretty bad cold, n now the fever this sound and the yellowish skin is worring me...

Shoul i bring her to er tomorrow or just wait till monday?
(she s sleeping a lot lately too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"