I'm bacccckkkk , clear blue question !

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I'm two weeks pregnant exactly on a clear blue would it come up as 1-2 or 2-3 normally does anyone know I suppose it just depends on the person im just interested if anyone knows the facts ??

I don't go near the clearblue ones to be honest. The most they will say is 3+ so I always think what's the point? If you know yourself who's far you are the I would to waste a tenner on one of those.

Congrats on your BFP :thumbup: xxxx

I just wanted to check my hug was rising roughly normal because I had miscarriage in November and that was because the baby wasn't developing properly, so I'm just being a bit ott this time , ive already taken 8 tests and ive just done the clear blue

Ah right, fair enough. Did the clear blue show up? Sorry to hear about your miscarriage xxxxx

The weeks indicator is not so sharp on clear blue, so I wouldn't pay too much attention or seek reassurance from it, no doubt it will stress you without anything being wrong xxx

I know its not exact I was just hoping for an average yes it showed up , actually straight away for the pregnant bit the numbers took allot longer , it's weird really because I didnt have muh hope this month my hubby had told me it was our last chance and then we would have a break from the stress and me getting upset every month , and I got positives from 8 dpo very faintly and then a got frer 10dpo and got strong lines I held off but I just wanted to be sure so I got the cb today and done it this afternoon I couldn't believe it's actually real! My other Los I knew straight away but this is so out of the blue , although I should have noticed really ive eaten steak every single day and I normally don't eat meat except chicken , I only realised a couple of days ago how much ive eaten ! C

That's how they work now, all three that I took said pregnant instantly but the weeks takes a few mins I hear the accuracy of the weeks is 85-95% .

I'm happy with that I know it isn't on point because well everyone's hcg levels are different at any point , I just wondered x

Good good, I know a lot of mums stress themselves out if the weeks seem off... Didn't want you to.

No I just wondered if people had done it at two weeks what was more likely to get ?

I took it bang on 4w0d in two pregnancies, both times exactly two weeks after I ovulated. Both times it came up 1-2.

I agree that we shouldn't stress out over these tests but I also can't resist them cos for me I get comfort seeing the weeks change. This time I got 1-2 at 10 dpo, 2-3 at 4+2 and 3+ at 5+1.
I know there's no guarantees but for me this helps show that my levels are increasing in those early days :)

Do you think it's a bit weird then that im exactly 2 weeks but it came up with 2-4 everyone ive spoken to has said its been under instead of over ?? Possible twins ??? What do you guys think ???

Do you think it's a bit weird then that im exactly 2 weeks but it came up with 2-4 everyone ive spoken to has said its been under instead of over ?? Possible twins ??? What do you guys think ???

if the test came up pregnant 1-2, it means you are 3-4 weeks pregnant and only 1-2'weeks past conceptiom. So it would be spot on for you

if the test came up pregnant 1-2, it means you are 3-4 weeks pregnant and only 1-2'weeks past conceptiom. So it would be spot on for you

No it came up with 2-3, im 14 dpo , so I'd be 4-5 weeks , but it just seems strange that everyone ive asked about it has been behind and mines ahead of that makes sence , like my friend she done her at 2 weeks and hers was 1-2 but mines the same time but ahead by a week ??

Mine came up as 2-3 at 14dpo and i definitely only have one baby in me.

Just depends on how early baby implanted. If you tested positive at 8dpo, your hcg would rise faster than someone who implanted later.

the clear blue should say 1 - 2 weeks if you 14 dpo which when the doctors date you, at 2 weeks pregnant you are actually 4 weeks they add on two weeks at the start!

I had a mc in January and took the clear blue digital test and got a 2-3 at nearly 5 weeks pregnant! took another one nearly a week later and it was still 2-3 and kept getting 2-3 so for me that time it showed things were not progressing

I did one this time and got a 2-3 at 19 dpo and then waited till I was exactly 6 weeks before doing another one and got a 3+ , I waited because I was thinking if I just made the cut off for 2-3 the first time and if I did not leave enough time and took the second one early I could still get a 2-3 and be at the higher end of the scale for 2-3 if that makes sense! I knew I would panic if it did not move up!

Yeah I get that sweet thanks guys

Sorry to hear that , I think Mu brains on over time because ive said this is my last one and im convinced that it'll be twins because well it's Sod's law lol,

Id like twins but I think I'm just over thinking xx

Yeah I get that sweet thanks guys

Sorry to hear that , I think Mu brains on over time because ive said this is my last one and im convinced that it'll be twins because well it's Sod's law lol,

Id like twins but I think I'm just over thinking xx
You never know could be 2 lol I would love twins as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"