I'm back again!!!! Anyone?

taylorttc

Reaction score
Hello ladies, it's Taylor, back again!
Haven't posted since February, stopped ttc for a few month because myself and OH got a bit stressed with the situation, had a holiday and he went to work away for bit, enjoyed our time together and decided we would try again in September!
However.. I'm now on CD30 of a 28/29 day cycle, so I'm late! Woo.
Went to Rome with a friend for 3 nights on the 27th of June, whilst there began thinking about pregnancy etc, and realised (haven't been on bc so pretty much been NTNP) that myself and OH done the deed whilst I will have been ovulating, CD 9,10,11,16,18 I believe, around time of ovulation!
Brushed it off, didn't think much more of it.
Last few days been feeling queezy, no AF symptoms whatsoever and I've had like an achy feeling around my abdomen.
As of today breasts are beginning to become sore, and now and then for the last 3 days or so I've been feeling sick at random times of the day.
CD 30, so I'm late. Going to give it until Friday.
Hope I'm not getting excited for nothing!
Fingers X'ed!
Any opinions girls :)? Thank you x

Hi there

I remember when I got pregnant with my son my first symptom was sore boobs! I have everything crossed for you. I don't know how you can wait I have no patients at all! Id be testing every 5 mins

Wish you all the best

Kay
xx

Thank you Hunny :D I'm excited but trying not to get my hopes up, it's been a long time ttc with no luck yet so fingers crossed!
Boobs are sore, and sorry TMI, but nipples feel as though they've been sandpapered :-(.
I think the patience is not wanting to be let down as well, convincing myself AF will arrive in a day or two! Ill keep you informed, thank you for your opinion and reply hunny :D!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->