Im back and 8 days late... "don't think im pregnant"

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
Hey girls im back, and im late:hissy::hissy::hissy: Still been having lots of pains... and found out my friend is 10weeks pregnant again.....

are you going to test hun or just wait and see, good luck whatever you decide to do

Lou
xxx

We were wondering where you'd gotten to hun!! Hope your ok

:blush::blush: they broke into our offices and stole everything... back up with new nice LCD pc....

I just texted OH to get me POAS... i went for a smoke just now and i feel ill... And im bloated and boobs huge and hurting... and does 8 bathroom visits in 6 hours count as peing alot:blush::blush:

I told OH i don't think i am but just to rule everything else out also.....:hug:

good luck with testing hun, let us know

Lou
xxx

:hugs:i so hope this is it for you!sounds good! x

good luck or as they say "beste wense"

:hugs: Good Luck with the test!

There you are!!

I hope your POAS brings some good news!

xoxoxo

:blush::blush::blush: :bfn::blush::blush::blush:
It was so funny, OH stood next to me as i POAS and he took it from me holding it in his hand... then only one line apeared he looked at me smiled and we made love... so no sweat....

No AF, no O and alot of discomfort... come on december so i can have my LAP and D & C done now...!!!!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I was away for 1 week, thanks all for actually caring... :hug:

hi, welcome back! sorry to hear about all the trouble you've been having. i hope you're ok. x x x x x

So sorry you had a BFN...just wanted to say good luck with your lap and D & C in Dec (I'm having a HSG in Dec)

Here's hoping we get a BFP in New Year 2009

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"