I'm Back!!!!!! Any tips for baby #2

BrollyDolly

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just found out today I'm expecting baby number 2....wow, big shock for me as we definitely weren't trying (but then again we weren't preventing either), so just wanted to say helllllllooooooooooooo.

Anyone else expecting number 2? Is this pregnancy feeling any different to your 1st?

Thanks muchly 😄
Xx

Hey and congrats! :flower:

Expecting baby number two here also and so far this pregnancy is the complete opposite to my last! This time I have every symptom under the sun :dohh: and last time I didn't even feel pregnant until I got a bump and felt baby move haha it's so so different this time it's unreal! which makes me think (well I'm already convinced :haha: ) that I'm having a girl this time round haha , how far along are you?

Second progressing pregnancy for me as well :) Totally different from the first. I had no symptoms with my son's pregnancy, and this one has been giving me all sorts of weird symptoms and aches!

Second for me too. First time around I remember having cramps around 14dpo plus tingling nipples - I was convinced AF was on the way! Then nothing until some food aversions & nausea from week 7-12.

This time around it's still early days but I've had cramping every day intermittently since 8dpo. I'm also getting waves of nausea and am on the brink of being sick - especially when I have an empty stomach. Think this time around I'm gonna have lots more symptoms (not complaining though!!) :)

Congratulations on your bfp :)

I got a bfp yesterday too! It is also baby number 2. I feel a lot more aware of things this time, constant cramps and really mega sore boobs. Also feeling nauseous already.

I'm feeling nauseous already with this one whereas I don't remember feeling that with my son until at least 6/7 weeks and didn't at all my MC

Congrats on expecting #2!!!!

Completely diff pregnancy this time round here too... Mega sore boobs from the start, diagnosed with hyperemesis and still suffering at 12 weeks although a lot better controlled with meds :)
Lots of RLP, heartburn, food aversions, really tired 24/7 & headaches.
With my son apart from the odd day of nausea and throwing up a few time during my pregnancy. I honestly didn't feel pregnant until I could feel him moving & until I grew a belly at about 25/26wks.

Good luck Hun xx

Thanks for all the congrats!! Yeah I feel totally different with this one, my boobs are killing and I feel tired and sick already whereas with my first I was totally fine, although I do blame the tiredness on running around after a 14 month old haha.
I do agree that you kinda notice things a bit more though, it's like you suddenly become an expert at what to expect when previously you had no clue whatsoever.
Congratulations to all you ladies too!!
Xx

I'm also expecting #2. So far this pregnancy is exactly the same as the first. Just mainly nausea, but more fatigue. However, it's getting better now that I'm about to be out of the first trimester.

Congrats!

Hi ladies!

Just found out today I'm expecting baby number 2....wow, big shock for me as we definitely weren't trying (but then again we weren't preventing either), so just wanted to say helllllllooooooooooooo.

Anyone else expecting number 2? Is this pregnancy feeling any different to your 1st?

Thanks muchly ��
Xx

I wouldnt go by symptoms , just saying!... I have 3 girls so far, the first two not many symptoms at all, last one...every single one you can think of, i was miserable for about 9 months lol....so the sex doesnt determine the symptoms!

Oh I am not trying to guess the sex based on symptoms. I was just wondering if others' 2nd pregnancies felt different because they'd been there before and kinda knew a bit more about what to expect.
I'm going to be finding out the sex anyway so I'm not going to waste time trying to guess haha
Xx

I am expecting #2 also!
Funnily enough reading everyone else's responses I feel much more different that with #1.
First time round I barely noticed I was pregnant until about 16 weeks when my bump appeared. No symptoms in first trimester except some early cramping.
This time I have achey boobs and have just started feeling sick in the morning after breakfast but only for an hour or so and if I eat anything too sweet...bit random!

#2 for us as well! This time has been very different for me. I was a lot more nauseous early on, thankfully that has let up a bit. Also with my daughter I was so tired I could barely function for the first 10 weeks or so, this time it has been more manageable. Each time is different I suppose! Congrats to all you ladies.:happydance:

Isn't it strange how #2 is different to #1? I'm sat here now still feeling sick, the dog keeps head butting my boobs and I'm wincing in pain and I feel all 'spacey' 100% not like this with my daughter! Can't wait to get this first trimester out of the way and go to feeling a bit more normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->