I'm back from holiday with a question!

butterflies

Reaction score
Hey girls, i've missed you all while i've been away but the break has been wonderful!!!!
However witch got me day day we flew........which was last saturday but had completely gone by monday evening!!!!! I don't get this, i've never had such a short period. Normally 5-6 days sometimes a little more.

I am so confused now..........................

Was it very light? Could have been implantation or perhaps af just unsettled due to traveling.
Hope its good news hun :hug:

Was it very light? Could have been implantation or perhaps af just unsettled due to traveling.
Hope its good news hun :hug:

It began literally about an hour after a scan i had (2nd time in a row thats happened, this month and last too!!!!!) and before we actually flew.....i just don't get it

I don't know if this is what has happened to you, but when I came off the pill, my first period only lasted 2 days as well and was relatively light although I knew it was my period. And my last one (which is the second one I've had since coming off) lasted 3.5 days. Mine usually last 5 days.

Glad you had a good holiday :D

Your period does sound weird... (no advice though, sorry) was it due on the Saturday? x

I don't know if this is what has happened to you, but when I came off the pill, my first period only lasted 2 days as well and was relatively light although I knew it was my period. And my last one (which is the second one I've had since coming off) lasted 3.5 days. Mine usually last 5 days.

I've been off bcp for almost 2 years now, so it can't be that.....this is the first and only (so far) short period i have ever had!!!! :dohh:

Glad you had a good holiday :D

Your period does sound weird... (no advice though, sorry) was it due on the Saturday? x

Hey hun, :hugs: keep meaning to reply to your msg, but haven't really been on any website apart from here!!!! :blush:

Period was due on monday!!!!!! But it had long gone by then. Couldn't have been implantation or anything i wouldn't of thought as it was too heavy for that, but not as heavy as a normal period!!!! :dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->