I'm back from private gender scan, and......

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
we are on team.....................
BLUE!!!!!!!!:blue::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Im soo chuffed im havin a son..ooo still sounds weird hahaha

Scan was amazing we where in there for like half an hour gettin scanned, seen him jumping up and down on my uterus like a trampoline, with bubbles flying everywhere...Also him stretching out and putting his hands behind his head...sooooo like daddy...also got like 7pics which was amazing!!!

OMG was sooo good!! sonagrapher said woah uve got 1 active baby there, which is surprising for your first hehe...he was totally doing flips and everything...even sucking his thumb at one point...awwww!!!!

Ahh fantastic honey he looks beautiful! Welcome to Team BLUE :blue:x

OMG CONGRATS!!
And welcome to team blue :blue:

Yay, im so excited for you xxx

Awwwwww sweetie! So happy for you!!! :happydance: Congrats and welcome to team blue!! :blue:
So glad that baby behaved and cooperated for you! So I take it the sorbet did the trick then? ;) Hehe congrats and I'm so glad you had a good time and enjoyed seeing the LO again! :hugs:

Lovely pics congrats on your lil blue bump x

aww lovely pics hun congrats on your lil boy! i got it right didnt i (am sure i guessed a boy) cant remember now lol.

anyways hope you have fun shopping for lots of blue things :D when i get on p.c shall update you on the list with blue writing and a blue stork next to your name (prob be later tonight).

:wohoo: :happydance: x

Congratulations! The photos look amazing! x

congrats on your blue bump x

Hey thanks every1, it really was amazing to see how big hes got and really moving around :cloud9:

oooo yay babytots i now will have colour on the thread!!!....im def sure u said boy aswell!!1....i always thot it would be :):)

Congrats hunni!!!!! So happy everything went well! The piccies are really clear bet your chuffed!!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->