im back here again

LovemyBubx

Mummy, Daddy & Daughter
Reaction score
Hello to all you ladies in WTT :)

I'm back here again after unfortunately having MMC last week.

I still have up & down days but having my DD here helps to keep me on track & looking to the future.

I'm so ready to start trying asap but I'm more waiting on OH to be ready. He has agreed with me mid July time we will try again to avoid having another march baby.

July seems forever away right now!

Xxx

I'm wtt til further notice :hugs: it's so hard after a mmiscarriage.
In addition having marital problems and facing the fact I may never have another one at all.
Xx

I'm so sorry to hear that I really hope things will work out best for you :hugs: xxx

Thank you, just feel like if I hadn't had the mmc or if we had ttc straight after a lot of this wouldn't have happened.
Dh coming round to watch a film later so hopefully we are working things out.
If we do get back together I think I'll feel resentful that it put ttc on hold even longer.
Xx

I can understand your feelings completely.

Hopefully him coming round is a step in the right direction.

I hope you don't mind me asking but did this happen because of having to wait?

Sorry for all your going through xxx

No it didn't, not directly, dh lied to me about something whilst n charge of ds the day I was at work.
There's been Trust issues before but I thought that was in the past.
We were wtt/ntnp because the mmc was unplanned.
There were a lot of contributing factors as to why we were wtt in the first place so the marital issues have been one of the main reasons we weren't ttc.
I wouldn't have reacted so badly though had I not been through the Mill this year.
Xx

so sorry to hear about your loss.. im new here :) were wtt till june/july.

No it didn't, not directly, dh lied to me about something whilst n charge of ds the day I was at work.
There's been Trust issues before but I thought that was in the past.
We were wtt/ntnp because the mmc was unplanned.
There were a lot of contributing factors as to why we were wtt in the first place so the marital issues have been one of the main reasons we weren't ttc.
I wouldn't have reacted so badly though had I not been through the Mill this year.
Xx

:hugs:
I'm sorry I have no helpful advice.

I hope things will be better very soon xx

Well he's spent most of the weekend with us, he's staying at his parents again this week until the weekend.
Still not 100% sure on what we are doing but both of us putting in a lot of effort and trying to talk through things when the feeling arise as opposed to hiding it away.
Xx

Hi ladies, I'm back here too after early MC last week. We are off on holiday on saturdaythen another few days away start of June so we are going to wait till after holidays to start trying again. I feel so tired, in fact totally shattered these last few days. Ready for holiday. Can relate to ttc adding stress to relationships.

Well he's spent most of the weekend with us, he's staying at his parents again this week until the weekend.
Still not 100% sure on what we are doing but both of us putting in a lot of effort and trying to talk through things when the feeling arise as opposed to hiding it away.
Xx

I'm glad everything is progressing well for you both xx

Hi ladies, I'm back here too after early MC last week. We are off on holiday on saturdaythen another few days away start of June so we are going to wait till after holidays to start trying again. I feel so tired, in fact totally shattered these last few days. Ready for holiday. Can relate to ttc adding stress to relationships.

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: after my mmc I felt exhausted in every way.

I hope you have a lovely holiday & its good you have something nice to take your mind off things. Xx

I too felt utterly drained, I still do.
To be honest I've felt ill all year.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back