Im back in WTT

lovehearts

Reaction score
Well after a mad two weeks im back in WTT. I nearly had to miss out the TTC section all together but it was just a 'scare'. Why does our bodies play these horrible tricks on us!

After that i am now more broody than ever - i guess i got my hopes up a little too much. The OH was upset too but still doesnt want to TTC as he doesnt want to activly try - he thinks it will be a happy accident!! Anyone else's OH like this?

Feeling very down in the dumps today so just felt like posting - bit pointless. Sorry.

xx

I think there are quite a few to want 'a happy accident' i think they have the illusion maybe from childhood. lol I also thought it just happens liek that then .

Hey,

It can be really difficult when your broody and have a scare cause its really easy to get your hopes up. Been there got the t-shirt!

My OH doesn't even want a happy accident at the moment but I think if he did I would still not be satisfied because of wanting to TTC.

Hope you'e feeling better x

Hey hun
Keep that chin up, you never know whats around the corner! x

I know how you feel, and I feel so reassured just knowing other people are in my position :) A few months ago I had a miscarriage at about 5 weeks, and both myself and OH were devastated. He says we would've coped just fine had I not miscarried, and we still would if I fell pregnant again, but he doesn't want to ACTUALLY try. However, if it were accidental it'd be fine. It's all a little blurred if you ask me! :p But yes, I think a lot of men are like that!

aww hun, welcome back, even though it's not where you want to be! Our bodies are cruel sometimes!

:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->