I'm back! NTNP #4 Anyone else?

ginamurr

Reaction score
Hey There!

I was on this forum with my last 2 pregnancies and now DH and I are NTNP #4 - crazy! I can't believe we are back at this again - lol

We both know we want 1 or more, but we kept waiting until the "right time" because I am now a stay at home mom running my own business. In the last month we have come to terms with the fact that with each of our children we never felt ready and so now is as good of a time as any to start allowing the possibility of a 4th child in our lives. :)

Excited and nervous...

Anyone else on the same journey who wants to chat it up along the way?

I know this was posted a little while ago but df and I are now ntnp #4 :) . X

:hi: me tooooo!!

I'm having a hard time reigning it in from ntnp to ttc bc I've been using opk ' s just to see what's going on. I'm still breastfeeding my one year old and AF has yet to return leading me to believe I'll have a hard time Conceiving. (sigh)

Well good luck ladies !! Hubby and I were chatting about it and came to the conclusion that we want number 4 but don't know whether to have another now or wait a few years but if we have another now then it gets all the sleepless nights out the way surley!

Hello ladies, I'm new here and we're also ntnp#4. We have 3 boys and would love to have that lil girl. Our baby is almost 5 and I had a miscarriage exactly 2 years ago this month and no pregnancy since. We haven't used anything. I'm really afraid something could be wrong! My AF is due today. I've only had mild cramps and boobs are sore on the sides. Still thinking positive. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->