Im Back :o)

Little G

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Ive been gone for a while but now im back and NTNP...Im driving myself mad and symptom spotting is all i've done for the past 3 day's so much so I done and HPT Today I know I know its way to early, My monthly cycles said I didnt ovulate till yesterday but I think it may have been friday/saturday. We DTD Saturday night. My cycles have been a bit irregular, anyway. Ive been getting strange cramping down below, boobs tingling, and the bottom of my back is sore as if AF is on her way, Ive also lost my appetite today, dont know if its anything to do with my mind constantly on symptom spotting..... When or if my mind is playing tricks on me....? Can I be having these symptoms so early?
Thanks for reply's in advance...
ps- Ive started taking my temp also but its not a basal temperature, can I read it with a normal thermometer or does it have to be basal?

Hi, I think BBT thermometers are better as they measure more accurately - you're only measuring small variations in temperature so you need one that measures to 2 decimal places really. They're only a fiver or so online. :)

Not sure about the symptoms hun, it's so hard to tell if it's your mind or not! I was exactly the same last month. I guess it's probably too early as implantation is unlikely to happen so early, but keep an eye on things! Good luck :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->