im back :( rip little angel

katy1984

proud mummy & pregnant
Reaction score
cant believe im back, i honestly felt differant this time why us?

my story:-
my partner and i have a 6 year old son who we treasure,we decided to ttc just over a year ago and got pregnant last september but unfortanatly we lost our little angel at 8+2 weeks but didn't find out till our 12 week scan, we we're devastated but wanted ttc straight away and were very lucky to get pregnant in january,this pregnancy was compleatly differant to my other so i felt so positive about it but on 9.2.11 i started getting pink discharge and the same on the 10th my mw sent me for a scan on 11th but the morning of the scan i started bleeding, the scan only showed a gestational sac, from my lmp i should of been 6+4 weeks,i was asked to go back for another scan the following friday (today) later that day i started bleeding heavily and cramping and passed something (i knew it was over) so ive been for my scan this morning and she confirmed id miscarried, why us????? i think we're going to start ttc again asap,so my jurney continue's here :( xxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry:I am so sorry
This is such a hard thing to deal with, Its been a week and 1 day for me and im still sad about the loss. We will get through this, next time I pray for you and your sticky bean.

:hugs:its been 3 1/2 weeks since my MC we been ttc for 2yrs.sorry 4 ur loss xx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :hugs: it been just over a month for me and we decided to wait for :af: before TTC again, :af: finally showed up today. I hope when you TTC again you get your sticky bean :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your losses, having only had one I can only imagine the pain of two angels sweetie, my heart goes out to you :hugs: xxxxxx

Katy1984

I feel for you, I've had 3 m/c (with a beautiful boy in amongst them) and I swear each was harder to deal with than the one before. Big hugs xx

cant believe im back, i honestly felt differant this time why us?

my story:-
my partner and i have a 6 year old son who we treasure,we decided to ttc just over a year ago and got pregnant last september but unfortanatly we lost our little angel at 8+2 weeks but didn't find out till our 12 week scan, we we're devastated but wanted ttc straight away and were very lucky to get pregnant in january,this pregnancy was compleatly differant to my other so i felt so positive about it but on 9.2.11 i started getting pink discharge and the same on the 10th my mw sent me for a scan on 11th but the morning of the scan i started bleeding, the scan only showed a gestational sac, from my lmp i should of been 6+4 weeks,i was asked to go back for another scan the following friday (today) later that day i started bleeding heavily and cramping and passed something (i knew it was over) so ive been for my scan this morning and she confirmed id miscarried, why us????? i think we're going to start ttc again asap,so my jurney continue's here :( xxxxxxxxxxxx

Firstly so so so sorry for your loss.
I recently lost my bubba at 7 weeks 4 days
Secondly please think of it this way (as i have been told) there clearly wasn't something right with this baby (or the last) hence why you mc. as horrible as this sounds and i say sorry if i offend you, but at least it happened now.. rather than if you for example got to something like 20 weeks. when the baby is a lot more developed... think of it this way if your pregnancy continued..things might not have turned out how you had hoped hun.
I am REALLY sorry if what i said upset you. but thats what my dr told me today and i thought "you know what.. your right"
My dr told me that my baby wasn't developing well at all and if my pregnancy continued the baby would be deformed.

The one thing that is great for you is you clearly have a supporting partner and you have been blessed with a 6 year old boy.
Still.. keep trying and hopefully next little bean sticks.
xxxxxxx
I hope i didn't offend you.

so sorry for your loss

My story is simalar, i have a daughter who is nearly 2 and a half

Started trying for another just over a year ago now - lost one in July found out at 11 weeks blighted ovum

Lost another in January at started bleeding at 10 weeks scan was inconculsive then miscarried naturally the next day

:hugs:
So sorry for your loss. Sending you sticky dust for when you're ready to TTC.

I'm so sorry for both your losses. Take care of yourself and try to stay positive for your future sticky bean xx

thank you everyone, its means alot!

i'm very sorry for all your losses also and i wish you all the best :)

i'm feeling so much better today,we'll start trying again very soon and hopefully ill get my sticky bean next time,fingers crossed, good luck eveyone and thank you for your support xxxxxx

I had a tubal and it's been two weeks and it is very hard. Some day's are better than others and I sometimes hate that I have to go out because all I see are reminders of what was and ended tragically. I try and stay busy and not dwell on the loss and be grateful and thankful that I did not lost my tube. Then I think I'm 38 soon to be 39 in May and time is ticking .. I wish all of you much luck and tons of baby dust and I know the pain of a loss I walk in your shoes and I carry this burden:sad2:

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope that your stay here is short and you get a sticky BFP really soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->