I'm back.. TTC #2

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
I say I'm back, but I suspect its a whole new lot of ladies since I was last here! I have a 7 year old boy, and found this site invaluable when I was a single 20 year old who found herself pregnant with literally no clue about babies.

So now I am 28, have a lovely partner as we are TTC, this is the first month so I highly doubt we will get that lucky but of course, it's hard not to obsess.

Would love to meet some other ladies TTC and make some new friends :thumbup:

Hello :) i am ttc number two aswel. My daughter is 2. I literally got a bfp and was spotting last summer but the pregnancy did not stick. I decided to have a break for christmas and then we booked a holiday which ive just returned from. I was hoping the holiday would help us find tome to ttc but my toddler was not sleeping great away, so we only dtd on cd 11. I think i ovulate on cd 13 so im not too hopefull this month but it would be nice lol. What are your cycle lengths? How are you feeling about having another. I really cant wait in many ways, i worry that i wont get pregnant again sometimes and other times im scared of being pregnant and voping with a toddler. I felt quite sick last time lol!!

Good luck with ttc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"