im back :) TTC June 2010

ladymilly

proud mammy
Reaction score
hi ladies i havent been on here for ages. just been so busy but been on facebook so have seen a few of you on there. anyway me and OH have decided that i will finish up my pill in june and start TTC :happydance::happydance: i cant wait. we figured that jack will be at least 2 and a half when the baby is born if we wait till then. i cant believe he will be 16 months on the 3rd of january :O
so i am really looking forward to TTC again. i have to say though my boobs were sore last night and a bit today and that has been my first sign with my last two pregnancies. i did mess up my pill last month but i dont think i am pregnant. i would love it though :blush:i will keep you posted ladies :hugs:

Welcome back :hugs:

Hope to keep you company, although I am sure you will be busy enough with your LO, who is soooooooooooo cute !! Cute as a button :)

Welcome back to BnB! Your LO is geogeous (very jealous!) Me and my hubby are waiting til June 2010 to TTC #1...there a quite a few other girlies waiting til around then too, so hopefully we will keep each other from going completely loopy :flower:

awwww thanks hun xxx it seems so far away doesnt it :wacko: and we just heard last night taht our friends are expecting their second baby. she is 20 weeks gone. cant help feeling jealous :cry:

:hugs: Time will fly spesh looking after your LO :) Time goes sooooo fast just now huh :cry:

We were going to wait until September but we brought the date forward to June! I'm glad there are a few others who are going to be TTC then too, we can all be bump buddies :hugs:

Hey we'll be starting in the summer too, probably july rather than june, but near enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->