im back

weestar21

Reaction score
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
im back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :p
well move went ok i guess,
House is slowly and suerly getting their but fuck im sick looking at paint already :lol:

missed you all loads and cant wait to catch up with all the posts but will take me ages so hi all for now and will speak to yous all verrrrrrrrrrrrrry soon

mwahhhhh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:yipee:

Hows it all gone in general hun? I was thinking about you a couple of days ago - You should have left a number :cry:

x x

Welcome back hun, aint spoke 2 u in ages! :lol:

Heeey, funny i was literally jsut thinking about you a min ago :D

everything has went well except OH
hes been off work with stress and depression for 4 weeks now and is only getting £28 from his work for SSP
so we have had tp claim for benefits cos we just cant cope :cry:
still waiting to hear about it though :roll:

Colby is huge now :shock: Adele will be starting nursery round the corner from our house in january so its good. Neighbours are all ok except one guy below us, he drinks all the time and last sunday we had to call the firemen out :shock: he went out and left his cooker on and his smoke alarm was going off for about 15 mins and when i smelt something horrible i told OH to go bang on his door :lol: He got no answer and his brand new kitchen was full of smoke so we had no choice to call them incase it was a frying pan :shock: They came within 2 mins and burst the door down and it was a pot with 2 well burnt eggs and the twat staggerd out of a house in the other block from us laughing old fucker.

but apart from all that is really quiet here and OH brother stays accros the road from us so at least we know some people and i might be getting a few hours work after x-mas in the pub his brothers girlfriend works in so it will be good for the extra money and for me to get a break away from the kids too. I cant get going to the toilet withought Colby screaming for me :roll: but i love being here

OH YES WOBBLES JUST BEFORE I POP OFF I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND WE FUCKED THE KEYS THROUGH THE OLD HOUSE DOOR :lol: :lol: :lol:
AS FAR AS IM AWARE THEY HAD TO BREAK IN :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway got to go again colbys shouting on me because my back is turned from her

will try get on after when OH finnishes painting the last wall in the livingroom \:D/ \:D/ cant wait till its all done and finnished but we still havent got carpets down yet cos we just cant afford them at the moment

take care for now all and i will be back soon
love and hugs to you all

love jean adele and colby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"OH YES WOBBLES JUST BEFORE I POP OFF I TOOK YOUR ADVICE AND WE FUCKED THE KEYS THROUGH THE OLD HOUSE DOOR "

LMAO you did right :rofl:

Aw welcome back hun, i was just thinking about you the other day
It seems forever since you were last on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012