I'm back!

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I've been slacking on the replies and posts for over a month, but I promise I'll be far more active now! A lot has happened lately- Mark started with his new trucking company which kept him away for 6 long, miserable weeks, he came home over the weekend long enough to attend my cousin's wedding (which I was in so I didn't see much of him), and is now back for another 7 weeks. :cry: On the Brightside, he realized how much he hated being away from me for so long and doesn't want to miss out on anything when it comes to his child that he is transferring departments so he will be home every weekend, guaranteed, and likely 2-3 nights during the week :happydance: Trucking has been the best and worst situation for us thus far, I constantly miss him, but have never felt closer to him at the same time.

As for baby news, I've made it to my 18th week, and can't believe how fast it is going! I swear next thing I know I'll have a tiny newborn in my arms. At my last appointment, 3 weeks ago, I was able to hear my little one's very strong heartbeat, which was such a relief! I felt the very first kicks at 17 +4 and have been feeling them every night since. I go in to find out whether we're having a little MaKinley Aurora or Brantley Michael on July 8th. :happydance: I still have a strong feeling it is a boy, but have been having dreams of a little girl with Mark's eyes, my nose, his Italian skin tone, and long brown, curly hair :shrug: I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I'm excited to get back to getting to know you ladies!

Hello hun iknow how you feel my partner works alot of sleeps and hours so makes me miss him slot and it's hard it flys don't.it I am twenty Weeks with a little prince.and it has flew I kept dreaming a little boy and that's what he is.how are you.and little one ? Xx

It really does fly, it feels like I just found out! And I'm making it, a bit sick of neing lonely but I feel pretty good; little one is doing fantastic! Always moving around now which helps the anxiety. I'm getting pretty impatient and want to be anle to call him/her by their name rather than "the baby" :haha: How are you, darling?

It dose indeed same. It's hard.being on your own.alot but we have our little ones to get us through I'm sure felt my prince like outside my belly last night but as not felt it like that before I'm not hundred percent aww not long until you find out do you want a little girl or boy or either ? When is your 20 week scan I'm not bad hunny getting through you been up to anything good? Xx

My scan is set for July 8th :cloud9: I don't care either way so long as the baby is cooperative and healthy! I want one of each, ideally, but don't mind in which order they decide to come.

Mine is on the 4th of July :) same we wants girl next and she will have little brother to protect her xx

Thats great that he will get to be around more when your LO is here, I know how hard it is being away from your OH especially when pregnant, hang in there!
It goes wayyy to fast enjoy your pregnancy because its over before you know it. I think after my gender scan is when things reallly started moving along fassssst! Nice names youve picked, boys are nice but girls arr too, mothers intuition is usually right I jus knew I was gunna have a babyboyy. Cant wait to find out what your guna have.

Thats great that he will get to be around more when your LO is here, I know how hard it is being away from your OH especially when pregnant, hang in there!
It goes wayyy to fast enjoy your pregnancy because its over before you know it. I think after my gender scan is when things reallly started moving along fassssst! Nice names youve picked, boys are nice but girls arr too, mothers intuition is usually right I jus knew I was gunna have a babyboyy. Cant wait to find out what your guna have.

Thank you! I honestly can't imagine it going any faster, though I know it will! Especially with all the hecticness that is soon to come. It's been a pain having him gone and I've been in such a terrible funk since he left this last time- just trying not to stress myself out. I can't wait to find out either, 10 days to go and I am very impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->