I'm back!

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have been taking a break from this website since I started to TTC#2 in Jan. I thought it would be less stressful but it turns out that this forum helps me get through every month.

I have endometriosis and conceived my first on clomid and after 2 years of TTC (and after a massive change of diet). I went to the hospital yesterday and they have put me back on clomid, I'm so excited but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up.

Just wanted to say hello :flower:

Hi there! I'm on my first round of clomid this month too hoping for bubba number 2 :)

Yes I conceived him on 1st month of 50mg, trying to be optimistic but just thinking I can't get that lucky twice!

that's exactly what I keep thinking. I was on my last (6th) cycle of clomid when I got pregnant with DD. Gonna try everything possible for it to happen though, got my green tea at the ready!! The only problem I have is that the DH works away every other week :wacko:

I think I'm on CD 24 of a 35 day cycle. I can't be too sure though as I ran out of ovulation tests, plus my last cycle was 51 days long so you might actually catch up with me lol!! As soon as AF finally comes, I will start taking Clomid. They made me feel sick last time if I remember right, do you have any side effects?

No I didn't have any side effects.
My cycle have been 5-7 months but I've recently started metformin and my last one was 60 days (after a chemical) so definitely looking forward to the regularity clomid will give me! Cd1 today ill be starting it Wednesday (cd5)

wow I thought my cycles were bad!! I was told to take mine on CD2-6. Does it depend on your cycle length then?

No, different doctors do recommend different things though, taking it earlier creates more follicles and later strengthens existing ones. So earlier increases risk of multiples. Since I have pcos I already have far more follicles than the average woman but they just don't mature so taking it later in cycle just kind of steroids them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->