I'm back!!!

mod19

Reaction score
My dd is just now 12 weeks old and we found out today I'm pregnant again! Hoping it's a sticky! Our dd took 4 years and 1 round of Clomid to conceive, so thus is a complete surprise. Even though my Dr warned me it can happen fairly quickly after giving birth I really wasn't worried since we had so much trouble the first time around.

I just saw your post in TTC!
Congratulations again :):)

Congrats! That's a great age gap, Your kids will be so close growing up!

That's great news! I conceived all my boys at around 7-8 months PP so slightly bigger age gap but it's great having them close together they are all best friends. This one will be the biggest age gap 2.5years! ��

Ooh! There's exactly 13 months between my sister and I!

I just realized this morning they will be less than a year apart and will be the same age for 1month each year. Crazy!

My brother and I are 14 months apart and we were super close growing up. I wish I'd had kids closer together but DH wanted a gap. Congrats again! Such lovely news when it's a surprise.

Oh wow congratulations!! I don't think I even knew what day it was when my DS was 12 weeks old!! :rofl:

Congratulations! !!☺ DD1 was also 3 months old when I got pregnant again. My 2 girls are 11 months apart and I LOVE it!!! They are so close it's amazing to see them interact together. Both my pregnancies were uneventful and easy. And between those pregnancies and still breastfeeding DD2, I haven't had a period in over 3 years and that's like amazing!!!!!

Congratulations!

My first dd took 4 years to conceive too and now I'm pregnant now dd is 8 months. I'm hoping a close gap will be fun x

Congratulations mod19 and other mums-to-be! They will enjoy growing up together a lot! May God bless you all with a healthy n happy baby.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations!

My first dd took 4 years to conceive too and now I'm pregnant now dd is 8 months. I'm hoping a close gap will be fun x

I'm hoping so too. It's bittersweet though since I'm nowhere near ready to give up on giving all of the attention to dd. I'm hoping they will be best friends though and if this one us a girl too I won't have to buy anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->