Im Back!

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
:wave:

Hello all!

Weve moved and finally have the internet back on!! :happydance:

House is lovely. We still have a bit of decorating to do, but its definitely home already. Its SO warm!! :icecream: We feel like its the middle of summer!

Old house is well rid. Just waiting for our deposit back from the deposit service, but weve heard from them, and all is OK, so that should be with us very soon!

And im happy! And i hope it lasts!

Hope everyone is all well and ready for christmas?! xxx

Yay, glad you're well and loving your new home :) Hope your old deposit isn't too long xx

:hi: welcome bk we missed u :hugs:

im already 4 xmas bit to late if im not :rofl:cos im going only to the sales for me self 2mro :) ive had to get rid of the selotape so i cant buy anything eles :rofl:

r u ?x glad u like ur new house, hows jack ?x

:hi: Lovely to see you back hun. I am glad you have settled in nicely xxx

:wave: glad your back hun. Glad you like your new home x

:hi: welcome bk we missed u :hugs:

im already 4 xmas bit to late if im not :rofl:cos im going only to the sales for me self 2mro :) ive had to get rid of the selotape so i cant buy anything eles :rofl:

r u ?x glad u like ur new house, hows jack ?x

Yeah, im all ready for xmas. Did a lot of the shopping and wrapping b4 we moved. But like you, i wanna nip out 2moro to look for stuff for MEEEEE!!!!

I think ill leave dh and jack behind, cos jack just moans constantly. Typical male! But apart from that hes ok - thanks for asking! He not as excited as i thought he would be, maybe 2moro. Im excited, dunno why, i never have nowt to open!!! lol

Hope you and Morgan have a lovely day! x

Thanks everyone! I missed u all! I need to catch up now! x

thnx and u ,jack will be excitied when he sees his pressies ! yeh take a trip out urself :dance:

Welcome back hun :hugs: hope your getting all settled in your new home x

:happydance::happydance:

Welcome back hun. So happy you are happy and warm in your new house! It's fabulous to hear that, long may it continue! :hugs:

Hope you have an absolutely fantastic Christmas in your new home. And definately go out and treat yourself tomorrow! :thumbup: x

Yay!!! Im glad your back!!

Your new house sounds nice and snug!! Exsactly the type of thing you want for xmas!!

Glad everything went well.

xxxx

Welcome Back! So happy to see you here again. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back