I'm Back

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
Well, I'm back to WTT. Hubby and I decided that we weren't exactly ready after all. More me than him really. After 1 month of TTC it became apparent that I just can't handle 3 young children with the way he works (14 hours a day, 5 days a week). I about had a nervous breakdown yesterday with the boys, hence the reason for our decision.

We're going to see what September holds for us and if we still don't feel "ready" then either, we're going to wait until Jan. of 2011.
So, I'm back here for at least another 5.5 months!

sorry to hear that youre not coping. i hope you dont have another breakdown! three children is a lot to deal with, so i can see why youre stressed. you probs made the right decision by waiting to ttc because if you fell preggers now, that might just add chaos to your life.

good luck ttc in the future!

x

aww sorry its not the right time for you. hope you get things sorted soon and things are looking up by september :)xxxx

Hey Hun,

Welcome back - i'm having to wait until around that time too. I'm hoping it will fly by x

Hey welcome back,

I've moved from TTC to WTT after a MC plus its our first year anniversary, DH 30th in Sept and my 30th in October so we're going to start trying again in November!

Hi hun! Welcome back, sorry to hear things didn't go as planned :(

I'm waiting till September too! Atleast we can keep each other company, the time is already flying by! and I'm sure your boys will keep you busy! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->