**I'm BACK!!!!!!**

DeeStar03

Reaction score
Hey all!! I was here a year ago!! Here I am now.. AGAIN!.. I already have a son who is 4months old and gorgeous!!.. and I want another ALREADY!! I want my children close in age.

My husband and I are going to try for a girl this time around and I bought the book about the Dr. Shettles' Method "How To Choose The Sex of Your Baby" It's really good.. I'm reading it now. If anyone else has some pointers on how to conceive a girl please let me know!

Of course we all want a healthy baby!

So I'm back in this box.. and we'll see what happens! I hope and pray for PINK DUST!!! I just finished my birth control pills so let the journey begin!!:happydance:

Hello! :D

Nice to meet you, welcome back!

Best of luck to you.. hoping that you get your BFP soon! :D

xxx

:wave: wellcome back hope you are mot here to long lots of :dust::dust:

hi deestar!! all the very best! wouldnt it be great though if we could choose the sex wonder what there would be more of in the world though LOL

hope you get your :bfp: soon, whatever it may be

OMG! Dee! We 100% won't have the same duedate this time. Good luck love.

Hi good to meet you, Hope ttc#2 is short and sweet journey 'see you around' xxx

Hi Dee, nice to meet you!! I too hope your ttc journey is short and sweet. My fiance and I are also trying to conceive a girl! We have 2 boys between us and have had enough of their little shenanigans! lol!! We want a girl!! If you learn anything that may help us both please let me know!! Again, welcome and truly wish you the best of luck. Hopefully it wont take your body long to rid itself of the hormones from the bcp. I came off it in May and in cycle #4 and hoping this will be it as I got put on Clomid by my doc. Anyways, nice to meet you and good luck!!:happydance:

Hi
Good luck in TTC. We had a girl first a bit unplanned. so when came to ttc #2 we both wanted a boy. we followed the chineese birth chart and got our baby boy we wanted. its about 93 % accurate i think. also drinking lots of fresh orange is supposed to help. having sex a few days before ovulation and not the day of ovulation. as female sperm lives longer thanmale. you know sugar and spice and all things nice!! although have to say i didn't go as far as slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails to get my boy!!
mine are 15 months apart, bit of a handful, but i love it and am trying for #3 so can't be that bad!! left it bit longer for #3 though. if got pg now would be just under 2 yrs between #2 and #3. good luck in your quest!!

Thanks everyone for all the wishes!!! I'll be around! We shall see what happens!

:hugs:welcome back,hope your journey is a short one ttc x

Welcome back! Good luck trying for your girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->