I'm coming in...

minip2p

Reaction score
Right, I'm back at work now after 2 weeks off so thought it was time I moved over here from 3rd tri....

Liam was born 2/2 and at the moment he is being a good little boy by not giving us too much crying only really when he wants feeds....so I suppose we are a little bit lucky !!

He's being fed both breast & bottle (even after the visit from breast councillor - we won't go into that one though) so that is a challenge especially when he brings milk back up after his bottle feed !

We are both finding the going hard though being new to this parenting lark....hopefully things will get easier over time as we get used to everything.

Next job is to find nursery for when OH goes back to work later in the year.

Anyway that's me for now I'm sure I be on here for advice though.

Hi, and welcome to the scary, grown up bit!!!

Welcome :)

P.s if he brings up too much milk after his feed he may have reflux , the sure signs are

Bringing back milk after burps or feeds (cheesy smell)
Frequent hicups
coughing allot
Arching his back while and after feeding

Just thought id let ya know ..hes still young and may need to get used to being fed milk !

:hi: and congrats

We found the first few weeks with Jay a big challenge and a steep learning curve but it definately does get better :D

xx

Welcome youl find alot of intresting things here good luck with your Lo x

Congrats and welcome to Mummy & Daddy side of the world

:D

Welcome over hun. Don't worry about finding it hard, I did at first too but you soon get in the swing of things! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->