I'm concerned ladies, help please!

keewee77

Reaction score
I'm Lizzy, and never posted in forums before. I really need advice in my situation. last month, on feb 11 I had a miscarriage. I was just heading into my 6th week andit broke my heart :( I had stopped bleeding the 13 and I have yet to start this period! I'm 10 days late and the last 2 days I've been feeling nauseated. I don't feel like I did when I was pregnant but being late like I am has got me worried/excited. I know after a miscarriage your hormones can get out of whack for a little bit so I'm wondering when would be the most accurate time for a HPT, or if anyone thinks anything otherwise could be going on it would be very helpful if I get any advice. I'm not really trying to get pregnant but I'm not protecting myself either. I was planning on waiting a little longer before I tried. I want nothing more to be a mother, but I'm scared I'm going to lose this baby as well, if I am pregnant. Thank you ladies!

A lot of women are most fertile the first month after a miscarriage. However, womens' bodies can take some time before going back to normal as well. Your missed period could easily be because of the m/c, but testing now wouldn't be fullproof. hCG can stay in your body for several weeks after a m/c. I would suggest trying to wait until your next period to see if you skip or not, but if you continue to have other symptoms try a HPT or call your doctor.

Good luck to you.

Thank you. I've really been stressing out lately over this :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back