I'm confused, can someone help?

SuperKat

New baby on the way!
Reaction score
I'm driving myself crazy going back and forth.

okay, I had a D&C on Nov. 19th. Had light bleeding and cramping daily, then on Nov. 26th I passed a fairly decent amount of tissue, after this bleeding stopped, as did the cramping.

So, what I want to know- is when the first day of my cycle would be? This whole time I have been counting Nov. 19th as day one...but then after realizing what happened on the 26th- maybe i should be counting Nov 26th as day 1 of my cycle?

I read that you count the first day of read blood as CD 1... thats what i did and its been fairly accurate... ov'd 4 days later then i do on normal cycles.

I read that you count the first day of read blood as CD 1... thats what i did and its been fairly accurate... ov'd 4 days later then i do on normal cycles.

Thank you!! I so hope that's right, if it is, then there might still be hope for me...lol

I think you count from the first day of new red blood. Have you tried usungban opk to track ovulation?

Hmmmm not totally sure :shrug: I would have said that CD1 is your D&C date but then if you bled a lot on the 26th perhaps that should be CD1. Maybe count the 26th as CD1 and see how your cycle progresses (keeping in the back of your mind Nov 19th as a potential CD1). Good luck to you hon! :dust:

The surgeon and consultant told me that you can't really count any dates as being the beginning of a cycle after any kind of procedure. He told me to wait until I have my first period, and count my cycle from there again. But that until then, I'm technically "cycleless" because of all the residual hormones, etc.

*hugs* to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"