I'm confused , movement flutters ? Wtf ermm help

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Right quick back story , pretty much I've got 3 children already but this is pregnancy no 5 so I know what I'm on about most of the time , but this really is a new one on me , right I've worked it out that I'm roughly 9weeks pregnant going by normal doctors weeks anyway , I'm laying on my sofa playing with my little ones when I start feeling this weird feeling I ignored it and carry on as normal five minutes later it happens again now I turn and lay flat on my back and you can see my stomach practically moving , I'm sure 100% it feels like baby moving but of course I wouldn't feel it or baby wouldn't be this high out of my pelvis at nine weeks , could I be further gone even though I'm pretty quick with these things and pay allot of attention to when I'm fertile or not ,or could it be something else ?? Help please x

I'm also 9 weeks and my uterus is way out of my pelvis already. My doctor said it's because I've had a baby so recently. I don't know about movement, though. I haven't experienced anything like that yet, though I think my first pregnancy, I swore I felt something around 9 weeks.

Thank you at least I feel a bit more normal now lol , I've been panicking like what if I didn't realise how wouldn't have noticed and all them type of questions was freaked out x

Its funny, I am one of three pregnant mums up the school at the moment we are all within a few weeks of each other, from 9 weeks we have all felt flutters, much to others disbelief, but we are all on number 4 ?!! I can actually watch my tummy dancing now, 13+4 and it also sticks out like its being pushed out from within, you know when you feel it xxx

Oh thank goodness for that I'm not insane ! My 3 are all very young I have a 31/2 year old a 21/2 year old and a just turned 1 baby so I expect issues as I have been warned my body will be allot more sensitive , just didn't come to mind until you said that , that's so weird , do you mind me asking but have you got really big really fast this time because I have already out grown everything I own practically no one else seems to notice the change in pretty tiny normally but my stomach is already going into a perfect bloat bump ,in the evenings about 6-7 o'clock I have to put my pjs on because nothing else will cover it or fit me comfortably , it's scary as hell im convinced it's going to be twins it's so weird ! X

My last pregnancy I was in maternity clothes at 12 weeks!! This time I have a very definate bump, but it has kept below my belly button so far.... But its a lot harder and more sticking out. I think the more you have, the earlier you feel as your muscles just think, sod it lol

Yeah I was thinking this earlier mine is allot harder this time but normally I can hide it up until 20 weeks this time I'll be lucky to get to 12 weeks without people clocking on , it's so difficult already and it isn't going to get easier lol hoping it slows down soon !

Haa, I think we just have to accept that everyone will know lol

I'm okay as long as I can hide it from my sister in law who is pregnant with her first and will literally kick me in if she finds out she'll say I done it on purpose to steal her thunder 😩( I didn't just happens to clash timing ) but she's like 25 weeks so big difference

Oh great one of them is she! What a tit! Don't put yourself out keeping her happy, if she says you have stolen her thunder, just smile and whisper yes, I always think about you during the throws of passion!

Haha , actually crying in laughter , I think the rest of dh family may kill me if I said that Haha , oh well she's a lovely girl she just has her moments so I try and steer clear , people think I'm just ill ATM coz I'm tired 24/7 struggling to keep my eyes open but oh well takes their minds off of it until the earliest of Friday , got my scan on the Friday the 8th so at least I'll have a start off point with it all if anyone clicks on ��

Oh exciting only a few days away then xxx I will need to see your PIC xxx

Yes of course if I can get it to load bloody phone doesn't let it load so have to prise the iPad away from hubby for long enough to do it lol x

I'll upload that picture tomorrow but it's just the one baby by the looks of it. So I was surprised there

Husband can now, just feel wiggling under my skin, he is not the sort that gets carried away with all that jazz lol he was telling me where the movements were a few nights ago, I am gobsmacked, justbshows I nhave no muscles left at all... Lol

I always have pain on my left side because my 2nd daughter destroyed part of my muscle there which is a bummer , has to be so careful after I had her but I worked out hard and got it back to a working standard lol and this baby's sat right on it so I'm hoping when it's bigger it moves over about ���� but we will see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->