I'm confused.

natlguardwife

Reaction score
Hi!

I just got married on June 7th and as couples usually do, we had unprotected sex that night.

My period has always been wonky so when it was a week late I didn't think anything of it. I've gone months between before, so a few days was nothing.

A week to the day later (on the 12th), I started to bleed but it was weird. The one regular thing about my cycle is whenever I do get a period, I bleed for 6 days. This time it was very light and only lasted for 3 days.

I've been exhausted with every fiber of my being, had slight cramps and been nauseous at some point everyday for the past 2 weeks. I've been incredibly irritable for no apparent reason and weirdly constipated.

On the 21st, I had some more slight bleeding but only on the paper when I would go to the bathroom.

I started doing some reading, and according to my research, the 21st would have been a logical time for any fertilized egg to have reached the uterus, but with the 3 days of bleeding last week, I'm confused.

I took a test this morning but it was negative. I suppose if my cycle is screwy I could still be too low for tests to read, but am I looking too far into things?

Is it worth it to test again next week or am I right in thinking it's pretty much impossible that I'm pregnant and it's more likely some kind of weird manifestation of stress?

We're not actively trying but if it were to happen we would be thrilled. With my wonky cycle we've been careful about using condoms but now that we're officially married....

Any ideas?

Yes it's definitely possible! test next week!! Good luck. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->