im done :(

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
I know all I do is rant but I have no one to really talk to and my friend has been realky busy and if I say anything to hub it goes in one ear and out the other or he thinks I'm just a big baby.

I'm 34 w 3d with my 3rd I have poly and fibro plus I've had headaches non stop for 3 months nothing helps them when I stand more then 5 mins both my legs go numb and I get bh. I have like no adult interactions when hub comes home from work we have nothing to talk about I'm depressed and tired I get no sleep I lay in bed for hrs trying to fall asleep then I'm waking up every hr

I love my girls but I need a break before noah gets here its been like 10 months since we went on a date and I just want to feel like an adult :( never getting a break from the girls is making me kinda mean and very short temp I can't help it.

I just want to be done and to top it off noahs breech and I'm pretty sure he's not going to flip since he has so much room so ill have to have a cs. I couldn't even recover very well from have my galbladder removed

i know its hard i really do feel for you <3

have you talked to ur OH bout going out for a meal somewhere, what bout askin the grandparents to take the children for a weekend so you dont need to worry bout them.

We are living pay check to pay check. Dh ran out of gas last week trying to get to work so we can't go out I just want some us time really.

As for grandparents his dad always says he wants the girls but never tells us when he has a day off and the girls aren't aloud to stay with my mom there's been to much drug activity and stealing there :/ we also have no friends we trust with them so pretty much out of luck

My aunt is going to watch them when we have lil man and I've been tempted to ask her to watch them but she lives really far away and this is the first time in a long time she's had any kind of break :/

Thank you for responding tho

Can you have an evening together at home? Put the girls to bed with a film at the weekend and have a meal that you have both cooked and prepared together?

Then maybe you could light some candles in your room and give each other a massage, kiss each other Hug and snuggle up and watch a film?
I have two kids and when we can't get out this is what OH and I do together.

Then I send him text messages at work telling him how much I love and miss him during the day, how I appreciate his hard work all week and how I had enjoyed our evening spent together.

Maybe you could start it off in the Friday day time? Send him a nice message, remind him of the reasons you fell in love with him and run him a surprise candle light bath for when he gets home. I know you are knackered and would love him to do that for you but sometimes our men need a little reminding and a bit of an ego boost to bring them round and make them pay attention. Reminding him of the reasons why you love him and massaging his ego abit might make him give back in return, rekindle the spark and excitement.

Do you have a nice nighty and a push up bra you could wear around the house when he gets home or something more sexy that you feel comfortable with your bump in?.... Surprise him... If not hopefully the above ideas with be enough for you both to share an intimate relaxing evening.

Hope this helped a little bit and that you feel better soon Hun x

Can you have an evening together at home? Put the girls to bed with a film at the weekend and have a meal that you have both cooked and prepared together?

Then maybe you could light some candles in your room and give each other a massage, kiss each other Hug and snuggle up and watch a film?
I have two kids and when we can't get out this is what OH and I do together.

Then I send him text messages at work telling him how much I love and miss him during the day, how I appreciate his hard work all week and how I had enjoyed our evening spent together.

Maybe you could start it off in the Friday day time? Send him a nice message, remind him of the reasons you fell in love with him and run him a surprise candle light bath for when he gets home. I know you are knackered and would love him to do that for you but sometimes our men need a little reminding and a bit of an ego boost to bring them round and make them pay attention. Reminding him of the reasons why you love him and massaging his ego abit might make him give back in return, rekindle the spark and excitement.

Do you have a nice nighty and a push up bra you could wear around the house when he gets home or something more sexy that you feel comfortable with your bump in?.... Surprise him... If not hopefully the above ideas with be enough for you both to share an intimate relaxing evening.

Hope this helped a little bit and that you feel better soon Hun x

that is such a good suggestion <3

I hear you! Date night is so important but when living on a tight budget, it's not as easy. We have a theatre here that plays older movies and only charges $2. A lot of places are doing that now, another fun date is to pack a picnic and take it to a park right before dusk. The kids can play and you and DH can sit and relax, kids will play well into the dusk and then when you get home they should be tired enought that you could grab a Redbox and enjoy some time together.

Ya those would be nice he's been working a lot of hrs laten hardly stays up till 7 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->